Reviews for 100 themes
nikkicolez chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the themes. All of them were so amazing. Each one left me feeling something different. Can't wait to read your other stories.
Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Pretty good. Update soon
lily-ann fae chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
you are hands down my fave naruto author i loveall your stories and have read ours like 10 tumes. :) keep writing because i love your work
xXduchessXx chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
It's so rare to see a100 drabbles piece with 100 drabbles in it. :) I enjoyed this. It is well written and I saw no mistakes. This might be because it's 4:00 in the morning but oh well...
titlebreakdown chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
that was AMAZING...all of them...my goodness...well done...just fabulous now i gotta read it again!
H. Cow chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
That was quite impressive. All of the stories were written very well and you created very convincing characters of Kakashi and Iruka. Very nice to read!
DarkAuroran chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Congratulations, they were very entertaining. You're quite excellent at the bedroom scenes :)
A Someday Dreamer chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
loved it! Kakashi and Iruka are so cute together!
reeby10 chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
hehe me love 92... i loved 94, it was kinda sad and sweet at the same time... 99 was my favorite of this bunch! haha 100 was good too! they were all so awesome! and im so sad its over! :D
reeby10 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
hehe 82 was my favorite of course... i liked 81 and 86 and 89 a lot too! but they were all wonderful! :D
saint2sinners chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
O.O * sad puppy eyes* ...is finnished...like forever...now i is sad...

Thank you for putting in the work for this. they were all great.

Later
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
Encore, encore! 200 themes? ;)

Anyway, beautiful work. I love your depiction of them, so sweet, dedicated... and totally hot. Ha ha! Looking forward to more of your writing!
FaiNeko chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
-clapping- just wonderful. Thanks
Mirai Kung chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
I am really enjoy reading. Thank you!
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
That was just awesome. Could you concider making it 200? You are so good at short stories that I look forward to the next one. (Kind of like really good chocolate! ) Crystal