Reviews for The Nutcracker Sweets
Terry Kay chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Lovely story! I'm enjoying your "Jenna" world very much. Thank you!
linda4861 chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
Finally got to read all of your stories now. Keep writing. Enjoy reading your stories very much. Linda
committed chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
I'm so glad you wrote another story about the Stetson family. It was a great story.
Laurie M chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
Oh, that was lovely! Jenna is such a sweet character.

That Reverend and his cronies reminded me of that appalling Phelps family *shudders* Scary. Scariest part is that these people actually exist.

Really good story, I enjoyed it all :D

L x
ermintrude421 chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
That was exciting! I thought for sure the Rev. had infected Jenna. Good thing it turned out well. This was a really great story. Hopefully more will be coming in the future, I like your stuff.

Ermintrude
lookoutwife chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOVED IT! I especially loved the stage mother from hell. I've worked with a couple of them myself. And you are more then welcome...was happy to help.
Anschi chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
Please don't stop writing now, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ermintrude421 chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Oh NO! I knew Lee should have had Jenna checked out after that awful man laid hands on her. It's getting really scarey-looking foward to the reat and a happy ending.
Anschi chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Very good story. Please write more soon. I like it very much.
ermintrude421 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Oh No! This nutjob may find he's taken on a bit more than he can handle. Good stuff, waiting for more. Keep up the good work.
francineD chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
so far soo good cant wait till u write more.. cant wait to find out what amandas secert is... please hurry and write more
Kate56 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Jennifer, I enjoyed this very much. I am looking forward to more.