Reviews for Fruits of Love
Alex0597 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
It's refreshing to see a non-Setsuna/Nodoka relationship or one-sided crush. Though the egg bit at the end was hilarious, it was also slightly disturbing and creepy: in other words, perfect!
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
...just, wow. Thats nasty.
Setsuna chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Seriously bastard?
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh god I'm not sure whether to break out laughing or be absolutely disgusted. Either way great one-shot and i was incredibly surprised that you broke up such a sweet one-shot with something like that.
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Good story, and well written. I must admit, though, the ending was so...wrong... on so many levels, especially with Setsuna's actions.

The only other way I could see her acting in that manner was if her tribe did not put as much devotion into their young as other species, even true avian species. But, that doesn't truely make sense, considering how she was treating them to begin with, and then her reaction to where Konoka found them and how she felt about them being her and Negi's future.

Still, interesting and good story overall.

Oh, and 'egged' you on...? GROAN! *snicker* ;D
darknessreborn182 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG! that's just wrong on sooo many levels, but i laughed so hard too! XD I almost started to feel sick until the very end with the 'best eggs ever' comment! well done playing a serious moment into a funny as heck one!
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Made love? When did they do it? I'm confused O_O; still the ending was hilarious XD subscribed !
3000-Calorie diet chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Successful troll is successful
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
you sick sick bastard!
PXgi chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
wait.. i'm confused . does this make her a canibal?
brent917 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I liked this story a lot! It was very romantic although the egg part freaked me out a little bit...
Tekelili chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
definitely the most traumatic story i have ever seen for this pairing.

Was it supposed to be humor or horror? i still cant tell...

still, pretty great til you decided to mess with us
Savaris chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Well now, it's cool that you made a fic (pretty good) about Negi n' Setsu, it's kinda rare yeah? There ain't no better than this piece you made in regards to this pairing!... The end though, it kind of creeped me out a bit. I mean, being fed your own kin by your best friend (albeit unknowingly). That's like a Silent Hill kind of revelation where you just woke what you thought was a dream only to find there's no salvation... It's great! Hope you have some in the works for release in the future!
lilfriend400 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
LOL! This was probably the most humorous NxS fic I've ever read xD

Anyways, (yes, I change my mood easily cuz im cool like that xP) I notice that there's an error with your 'scramble eggs' regarding the eggs produced by Setsuna. Technically, when an egg has the yolk and all that stuff, it is what I would usually call a chicken's period (yes, I know that sounds kinda weird xD) becuz a chicken would usually lay eggs (not touched with the rooster's -cough- genetic material for repoduction [fertilization]) everyday, which carries the protein and the nutrients that we eat. Also, since the fiction suggests that the eggs have that reproductive material from both sexes, it will come out as a chick (in other words, if you were to crack it open prematurely, it would be an infant form of a chick, not yolk). Basically, it'll make sense if Konoka were to cook chicks instead of eggs. Otherwise it will not make sense.

Hehe, sorry for my pessimistic side ;; I usually target these areas a lot when I read fictions xP
warsaw2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is disturbing...But I like it. Although the laying of eggs does raise some questions about Setsuna's biology and what exactly the children would look like.