Reviews for Over A Chessboard
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
LOLROFLMAO That was hilarious! XD
M. Bautista chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
oh id like to apologize right off for the sorry ass review im about to leave you- you see its three in the morning...

Now you've got me in the mood to play against myself. Maybe not for four hours... lol, but hey. I cant really say if this was ooc or not, cuz the game doesnt really have all that much character development for roxas or axel, but it was funny. lol. Axel made me chuckle a lot.

The way you manipulate the english language offered something for me to enjoy as well.

Lessee... proper formatting, proper grammar, a bit short, and i think you'd be safe to take the M off of here. its nowhere near the danger zone. I kinda wanna do my own chess fic now... but with a way different approach (And in a way different fandom) lol. you, my dear have inspired this half-dulled mind in one of its most inactive periods. i commend you (though i prolly wont remember a thing about this when i wake up)

So if i had one complaint, it would be that it was just too short. i feel like you could have expanded this a bit more and it would have been all the better for it.

good fic good fic. ::passes out at keyboard::

-keep on writin on