Reviews for Impossible Things
Linda chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
Love Jack H & 10th Doc. Definately made for each other. Capt Jack was the best companion for the doctor. Thank you for bringing them together. Now if only Rose joined them.
fragile-lady chapter 17 . 2/10/2009
OMG, ME LUV JACK/DOCTOR SLASH!
Ravioli Lord of Pantslessness chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
Wow. The TARDIS really doesn't know when to stop, does she?

Great story, BTW. Can't wait to read more.
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 16 . 10/22/2008
okay, as much as i like the doctor and jack, i hated the way he left ianto.

I do love how you dealt with everyone's pain though :) well done !
Kawaii-Ninja chapter 18 . 8/29/2008
Aw...

Love the story, it's one of, if not, my favourite on this site. It's just so amazing. It made me cry and that takes alot, something like when tosh and owen died. And I agree with you on that, they've killed torchwood...Anyway, amazing story, can't find any flaw with it...]
emilie420 chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
Ah now I have to go read the original so I know how it ends.

I love that manipulative little bitch of a TARDIS.

Toshiko Power! She was awesome. Toshiko and the Doctor can be technogeeks together. *g*

Ianto was yelling, and I was just like psh, shut up.

Holy shnizzle, Rose, what are you up to?

I want Tosh and Owen on board with the Doctor...::begs::

Also, there's quite a lot of spelling errors ): I can beta you if you'd like.

Awesome and update!

Paige
Jossi-kun chapter 18 . 4/24/2008
awesome story! can't wait 'til Rose 'wakes up', hope you update soon
gaia-x-goddess chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Wow, i didn't expect that as how she returned. And I'm intrigued. What is going to happen? Me want to knbow NOW!(baby voice)

Oh about the snail/slug thing? I think the snail dies. Or something. Hum...oh i dunno.
vixengreen chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Great chapter, but the cliffie - how evil are you just to leave it like that lol! Please update soon I need to know what Rose knows about Jack!

Vix.

- As for the random question I think that if a snail looses it shell it dies I know it's sad.
Iriahm chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
Aww
Rude and not Ginger chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
WHAT ABOUT JACK! I NEED TO KNOW! *Rips hair out*

Ooh, I LOVE this chapter, the Doc's reaction is great! Spot on! Loved it!

If you remove a snails shell, it does *not* become a slug, they are two sperate animals. The shell of a snail is part of it, if you were to take off a snail's shell, it would die.
Iriahm chapter 17 . 4/17/2008
Love the story! :) Aww, Jack/Doctor pairings are so cute...

p.s If you want to watch Doctor Who, I'm pretty certain they do reruns on BBC3 on Friday ;D
Rude and not Ginger chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
1. Omg :0 You have to miss Doctor Who *faints* That should be illegal!

2. Ha! There's never not enough time for dirty fun! To hell with everything else :P

3. Yay! Rose _ Hmm, how is she gonna take the whole Doctor and Jack together thing?

Can't wait to read more _
vixengreen chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
Yay another chapter! Lol love how 'unhelpful' the TARDIS was being and Rose is back Woo Woo! Great chapter! Please update soon!

Vix.
Tigerdust chapter 17 . 4/16/2008
Is this is the end, or just another beginning?

It's just like the Tardis to do that to the Doctor (for various reasons, I'm assuming).

I also find it really fun writing as the Tardis.

I was really sad at the last chapter, having been slightly conflicted about the story the entire way as a Janto shipper. But, I must say, as bad as it could have been, I think you did an excellent job with goodbyes (but please, don't ever do that to me again, thanks).

And don't worry about Tosh's personality. It wasn't perfect, but she can be a little harder to pin down than whiny Gwen, Owen being a git, overenthusiastic Jack, or Ianto doing, well, anything.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »