Reviews for Happily Ever After?
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Come back to this fic please! I am adoring this fic. I love how grown up you made Owen be about his relationship with Tosh... that he almost fell of the wagon all the way but didn't.

Who is killing these people?

Can't wait for Owen to meet Tosh's family.

PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE THE ENDING TO THIS!
DEFiiANCE chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
I'm still reading [: And enjoying!

I'm really loving the entire Tosh/Owen/her family thing - it's funny, smart and I can totally believe it too so that's pretty damn good! ;D

Update soon please.
Miss Criss Paranoia chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Poor Owen, he's going to have to deal with a monster Tosh and her family.

I'm sure they'll be many cringe-worthy moments coming up soon.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
oh I like this series! And poor Daniel...Ianto is nice but he belongs with Jack! Although I do hope they get to kiss...poor Ianto. Anyways, great time and I love seeing Tosh's family!
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Poor Tosh. Recton?
Mommys-Little-Nightmare chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Brilliant. Just what i imagined her family to be like! :D
Galadriel1010 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Families, who'd have them? Lol at Jack being completely oblivious

Gx
Miss Criss Paranoia chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
-sigh-

Ianto and Jack never seem to be able to have a normal relationship do they?

And I'm telling you right now that at the end of this story, Janto will be happening, got it?

Good. D

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the good work.

Miss Criss

xox
PaperRoad chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I'm really happy to see this review :) I love this story, please keep going :)
sashapotter chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Yay! Your continuing with this! I can't wait to read more. It will be like a breath of fresh air after all the studying I've been doing for my exams so please continue.

CheesyFace chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
FINALLY! Lol! I was wandering whether you were going to update at some point, i thought that you had just completely forgotten about this story and wasn't going to come back to it.

Then today i was checking my email and it said this story was updated, i was like WHAT? Then i went on to fanfiction and read this chapter, :-D.

I can't wait for you to post more chapters, and this time do not disappear! :-D
BeautifulJuly chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I'm still here too! :D

I don't think I've ever reviewed this before so I just wanted to say that I love it and I'm so glad you've updated. Hope to see you carry on with it.
jackandiantoisforever chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I'm still here too! Thanks for updating, that was a good chapter. Aw, the Tosh/Owen is so adorable. It's so sweet that Ianto has that voice and I can tell he still loves Jack. I hope they get back together. Again, thanks for updating and I hope you write more soon!
ecfcmuppet chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Hi. Thank you for continuing this story. I love the way it's developing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Candybree chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Ianto and Jack belong together!

Please put them back.

I can't wait to see how Owen meeting Tosh's family goes.

Keep up the great work!