Reviews for Allowing Others In
ncislaaddict123 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hello there ; 0)
Just crossed path wiyh this AMAZING storie
I am really touched

Did you plan on continuing yhis story?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I can only agree on bobcats' review: this fic is disturbing. There are disturbingly great stories, and shockingly-disturbing, but yet great ones. But this doesn't fit in any of these categories!

that's just sick! Why the hell should Emily's body be enjoying this? I, too, see no way being abused like this could make her come! What were you thinking?

Yeah, you have added a trigger-warning for rape now, but I don't think this is enough.

The scene you are describing in the first chapter is simply sick and disgusting - not only because of what is happening to Emily ('cause that's not her fault), but writing that she is ENJOYING this is simply inacceptable!

I have read many many rape scenes in fanfictions, but none of them was so disgusting as this one - I can only repeat how sick that is!

In your acknowledgements you write that "this subject matter will be handed in a sensitive manner and with respect to all rape victims". For me, this is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE after writing something about Emily cumming/coming although a few sentences earlier you can even feel how broken and scared Emily is and how much she wants this to be over or to never have happened!

I have only continued reading up to Chapter 2 (being curious whether you'd nevertheless manage to handle the topic "in a sensitive manner" as you promised. Sorry. You didn't.

The team and especially JJ taking care of Emily is very cute, but the consequent repetition of the phrase "please trust me enough to let me..." almost made me implode my annoyance! There are about 48108410841080 ways to express someone trying to make someone else feel safe. Why do you only use this single sentence again and again? (it's not even a good one!)

To me, it even sounds like cynism, somehow degrading the pain Emily as a rape VICTIM is in...

I know this feedback is very hard, and I have to admit that it's the worst review I have ever written. It's hard, probably impossible, to meet the requirements of sensitively and authentically dealing with the "rape-topic" and it's aftermath.

But what you wrote in Chapter 1 definitely crossed a lot of lines!
chrwrigh chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I really hope you finish this
AllieDJ chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This is an old story but the "Please trust me enoughs" from JJ were repetitive and made me want to slap someone. Great chaper though.
hotch.and.prentiss chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
hotch.and.prentiss chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! best fanfic ive ever read so far. its really thrilling and exciting. im anxious to see what comes next!
StellaGib69 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Amazing story!
learntorunwithwolves chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Wow. This is very powerful.
bobcats chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was extremely disturbing. Why, exactly, is the content rated M for sexual content? Why, in your list of categories, is there no mention of rape? I read the first chapter, thinking that while you might go a little further than the actual ep, you wouldn't go too far. But you did.

"Her vision was still blurry from when he hit her with th and all she could see was a blurry man's face coming forward than back ward and forward in a rapid fashion. She felt her lower self tense up as she felt herself come."

Emily has been been been beaten with a board, forcibly restrained, has a gun trained on her, has a child being forced to watch her humiliation and degradation, has had a hand forced into her vagina so violently that she's bleeding and is now being violently raped-and you have her having an orgasm? That's sick. And if you meant to write that the evil monster was coming then you have to make damn sure that that's what you write. Proofread or get a beta.

Warn people about the real subject matter and pay attention to what you're actually writing.
Nat8810 chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
oh this is such a good story... i really hope you decided to update..soon or at all talent like this shouln't be wasted especially with such a good idea!
CMemilyhotch chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
omg its so good! can t wait for an update! only thing i wud say is that JJ was a bit repetative (trust me enough...). well done and update soon! :)
abc's of drama chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Great story and YAY for Hotch/Prentiss loving!
missiemeghan chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Good chapter. I look foward to the next one.
LooneyLovey chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
please please update, is there going to be a Hotch and Emily paring sorry but im a huge hotchxemily fan, really well written so far.
missiemeghan chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I'm interested to see where this story goes next. Update soon!