Reviews for Pet Names
S chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
So believeable but I couldn't really help wincing at when Grimm purposefully made their coupling so painful for her to teach her a lesson. His initial reaction was great no arguments there. Just a little sad that everything you wrote seems like something he'd definitely do and Orihime would definitely accept.
Great writing.
Thank you!
Fourth Pear chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
dude...
tehe chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Holy cow that was awesome :3
Sasural chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I think this my favorite Grimmhime story yet! Haha Orihime giving Grimmjow a nickname and him hating it:) Though I have to admit, "Grimmy-chan" is awfully cute.

Well if he can allow her to use nicknames, he'll eventually allow her to do more stuff and make their relationship all fluffy even though he doesn't like it.

Thanks for posting this, I really loved it!
Aurena chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
lmao!

Grimmy-chan is a cute pet name though. xD
FaneD chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
XD

Funny, and a slight insight to Grimm/Orihime typical haracteristics. We all knwo what those Orihime moments are like 8D
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ehh.. I almost liked it, but I'm really disturbed at the same time. I don't mind Grimmjow getting a *little* rough with Orihime, but this felt like he was raping her and I was a little grossed out by it. I didn't hate it, I just think it was a little.. too much.
GRIMMJ0W chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Love it!
D-chi chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
O_O Whoa, warped for life.

Not that we don't all have our little momentary thoughts about Grimmjow, but...

Oh my.

Actually, I did start wondering what kind of woman he'd prefer. I figured it would be one of two extremes: either a completely Asian-feminine and subserviant girl, or one who is as completely insane as he is. Since the only one as crazy as him in the whole show is Kuukaku (not very well acquainted?), he'd either end up with the subserviant one or be asexual. Because he's a manly man, by golly, and he doesn't need a woman to complete him. But he could have more or less anyone he wanted, if you think about it. (Probably even Momo if Aizen let him. o0)
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Meh hehehe! That was really, really funny. I could actually see that happening, too. Great job. :)