Reviews for A Teacher's Comfort
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Don't worry 'bout it. It came out just fine!
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Nice! I think this is very realistic.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Like it very much indeedy. Write more.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'll never have enough of stories where Baki interacts with Sand siblings. And this story was even more interesting because Gaara was Kazekage here, not Baki's student any longer,an adult on his own... yet part of him is still a child who desperately needed a father and didn't have any except of kind-of-fatherly figure, namely Baki. I liked how Gaara's attitude shows his trust in Baki and I also agree with one of the reviewers who expressed his/her belief that Baki is the only adult Gaara has learned to count on.

Good story, write more.
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
ah. I have this thing with Gaara trying to sleep. so cute! You do Baki differantly then I normally do him. . . I kind of like it. I also like how you put Matsuri in there, not a big part or anything, but an important one to Gaara non the less.

Love the steps, and the sleeping pills. I hope they don't make him a adict! that's the last think Suna needs!

great job. :)
RogueKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was such a good story, the scenes are very easy to picture. I don't know what else to say but,again awesome story.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was good! I really enjoyed it! It was sweet and paternal and I looked it! Your writing style was easy to follow, you had a strong intro. and conclusion as well as good descriptions!

MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That was so good!

Both Gaara and Baki were very much in character that was REAL impressive! And that whole scene was very easy to was as if something like that could actually happen. It was so cute, I love it!

And why the heck are there only 16 reviews? It deserves way more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make more fics with the Sand Sibs Baki, heck even Matsuri!
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I liked this story a lot, 'cos it was in-character - so you could actually picture this happening in the manga or something - and it was very... like... nice? XD; As in how Baki comforted Gaara?

Anyway, I could totally picture this 'cos Baki does seem to be that sorta practical guy but at the same time I think he's got a bond with his team (something's there, idk) and it was a good, short fic about a not-really-written-about character and it was basically like... good. Well-written. In-character. Interesting. I'm rambling so I'm gonna stop the review now. :P
Grabeccer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I loved it! It was one of the best fanfics I have read under the Naruto archive! Awesome job!
GoldenFlame chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is such a very good story! I believe Gaara is very in character. You made Baki NOT out of character; he is actually very in character. You made this story plausible. The way Baki responded to Gaara was very real as if it could have been written by Masashi Kishimoto himself!

I did not find any grammar mistakes (probably because I was reading so fast.

I believe reviews are your payment for your writing so that is why I reviewed!

You are a very talented author. I hope you do some sandsibs fics just like these. I hope you try more than one chapter. One-shots are awesome, but multi-chapters you would recieve more reviews on.

For example, someone would review this chapter not for you, but for the next chapter. Even if you were to only update 2 chapters then you would gets reviews on the 1st chapter for you to update!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw kawaii! Baki is like the father Gaara never had, aww poor Gaara, great story!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Well done! This is quite touching, and I like the fatherly persona Baki finds himself employing with Gaara.
Darklight8121 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008

Yes I like this. Baki doesn't seem to be do I put this?... Fatherly? but he is close to Gaara. Like a trusted teacher that is familiar with a distrubed student. Not to close yet still plausible.

You writing style is very straight forward with little to no embellishments. This is not a bad thing at all but The way you write is so... simple yet complex. I like. gonna check you out to see if you do more.

defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It's kind of sweet, really. Baki has always seemed like a fatherly figure, in my point of view.