Reviews for Broken Fragments
Silversaz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
...Im speechless. Great. Loved the ending; The broken fragments remain on the floor, the broken glass remains in its frame, her broken marriage has only days before it dies forever. Wat an amazing sentence!

Plz never stop writing cos u r amazing!

Plz keep going!

Silversaz
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Awh! that was so adorable! I loved this. Incredible and AMAZING! Hi 5! your writing is just wow. . .
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww, that's so sad...and very bitter...I loved it!

~Wings~
Fmh chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
You have filled in another gap from the book there are so many scenes like this that should be in but are not
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this was so sad! But I loved it!
MBP chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Obviously, I've thought of how hard it would have been for Tonks when Remus left, but this - this captures it all so powerfully and perfectly. His actions really were so unacceptable. That poor woman... what a terrible thing for him to do. Thank God he came back... even if it meant that she didn't get to spend time with her child. Oh gosh that's sad too. :(
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Poor Dora.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This is a great story! Keep writing.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This is very good. Creative and meaningful. I love your work.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was really great. I love the way you have her hurting and yet not giving up. You've really managed to both make this incredibly sad, yet not unbearably soon as there still is some humour in there. (I loved this line: "It would have been easier to close her eyes, pretend none of it was around her, but she was clumsy enough with her eyes open. Adding blindness was just asking for trouble."). I love that she thinks Sirius would have talked some sense into Remus, because he would. I think he would actually have hit him. I love that she knows that.

Well, basically, I love this. I know you say it's a oneshot, but maybe you could write another one where he comes back? Maybe even a Jigsaw Piece? I'd love to read that, because this really does end on a sad note.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved this, great job!

PS By the way, I've posted that chapter I've told you about, if you want to check it it's chapter 17 of the story The Mirror of Erised.