Reviews for Rain Day at Atlantis
Moi chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Cute.
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
LOL! I love Todd's observations on humankind, especially Sheppard and McKay. ;-)
cflat chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Interesting idea, though I think that they would never let Todd just roam around like that, even if he was with Teyla. And Todd would have to be heavily guarded because he is a Wraith.

Oh, and it's spelt Ronon, not Ronan.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was cute! And lots of fun! I loved seeing Atlantis from Todd's point of view!
Atarah Derekh chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Funny how those humans never tire of being shot at. That said, I imagine Todd now has a slightly better understanding of their tenacity.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Love the way you've written Todd!
toomuchcaf chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aww, I wanted to read a bit about McKay getting bruised all over after being pelted with paint balls :D After being ganged up on by Todd, Shep, and Ronon of course :D I'd love to read one with Todd actually participating - he would win of course ;)
Aidan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aww, what a wonderfully cute story! Great job, I loved reading it. There needs to be more Todd fanfiction in the world.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
_ Nice! A slice of "normal" life with Todd on Atlantis. Makes me feel all warm'n'fuzzy inside... *happy sigh*
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Dear Author

Good little fanfic. The narration, dialogue, emotion and epecially humor was great.

The basic storyplot is comical and somewhat believable.

The characters are done well too. John, Rodney are pretty. Todd is great. Brillent go into his thought patterns and moods. He thinks humans have strange behavior and games.

Teyla is done well to (though the story focuses on Todd).

Interesting the way Teyla and Todd are friends. Teyla prejudious to the Wraith, and Todd can understand her better then the others.

The wholesome standards are good.

I don't like certain words, but I am grateful there was no cussing.

No suggestive material.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

There is one thing I don't understand. Since Wraith feed on humans to servive how is Todd staying with them. Though Todd has morals and is honest in forming a truce with the humans against a common enemy, How can he be friends with them like this, unless they can find an alternate food source for him.

So is it a plot hole your ignoring; and this is just a funny story to make people laugh; or did I miss something?

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
notawriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Really funny. I like the part where Sheppard tells Rodney that using Atlantis's sensors to follow him and his radio communtications is cheating. I don't think that that has ben done beffore. Good Chapter.
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
lol! one on one with mckay!
Shanthaia chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
OMG! Paintbal Todd! What comes next? Todd and the mysteries of watching TV? I love this story - still giggling like a little girl. :D

Thanks so much for sharing. Would it be OK for you if I add this one to the Wraith Archives as well?
Neinka chapter 1 . 3/19/2008