Reviews for Reverse
Rambles chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I was listening to "Say Something" and was reading this and everything was fine, and then this chapter happened and I broke. Do you know how satisfyingly horrible it is to find a story so well-written that it is capable of not only tugging at your heartstrings but ripping your beating heart from your chest and driving a dagger of emotion into it? I do not support homosexuality, but if I filter it out and read it as two best friends, it is all the more beautiful, because friends do things for one another. We live for one another and we will die for one another. That's enough squishy, pathetic rambling. I cannot read my computer screen because the tears just won't stop.
Pocket-sized Writer chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Best AkuRoku fanfiction ever, this is one of those stories you finish and wonder what you should do in life now. I wanted to cry so many times reading this story but I had to keep it all in because I was in school when I started the story. At first I had my doubts about reading this because Roxas was already dead like how would you get him and Axel together but boy was I wrong. Like I said earlier best AkurRoku storty and I hope you write more amazing stories like this one.
P.s : Would you mind sending your interpretation on the last part?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
So beautiful ... I really lived this story. I laughed and cried sometimes both at the same time. You are an incredible writer. Thank you!
Dani chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Um oh my god? I write for a living and this is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. EVER. Thank you. Except I'm kind of bawling my eyes out, so... What is the ending? Is Roxas being reborn? To Axel? Confused.
SoulSoprano chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Good god. what a way to end the story
My eyes are fucking fountains at the moment. And i never cry.
you have a way with words, you know?
Any way... for the story review:
At first, i had a bit of trouble reading it (not because of the writing style, but because of the afterlife premis). But soon enough, i was sucked in. your writing is very good, it was almost believable (but maybe thats just my fangirl mind wishing). By the end, i couldn't stop reading.
Simply put, it was brilliant.
...
And sorry if this isnt how youre supposed to do reviews, but i dont give a shit. i had to put the feedback somewhere, right? (don't know where else to put is, cuz im a fuckin noob.)
LisaVcr chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
I loved it, I still can't stop crying!
noah chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
i fucking loved it do a axle one
dracosfairmaiden chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Great job!

This is one of the most unique stories that I've read. I admit, Axel/Roxas used to be my OTP for a while until I discovered Clack. Anyway, I loved every bit of this. What always gets me is Roxas' feelings when Axel died in his place. I knew it wasn't going to be permanent, but it still got to me.

Job well done. :)
deleted account 3774738 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
A captivating story. Not only does it deal with a very well-woven plot, it also elaborates on the happenings of Roxas and Axel. I was crying at the end.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Since I loved this chapter more than words can describe, I decided to give it a separate review.
In my opinion, this was a very emotional chapter. The meeting of Roxas and Axel held something that I can’t put into words. Whenever I remember this chapter, I can’t help but cry. It was very beautiful; the overall innocence of the interaction between Roxas and Axel, the unfolding events, and the icing on the cake: the lines I’ve mentioned in my previous review.
While reading this chapter, it was like being slowly drawing to the end of a wonderful experience. The fact that in this chapter Roxas was 5 years old and was preparing himself for it to be his last day in Reverse was heartbreaking. Knowing that his journey was about to end and not fighting back because he had finally accepted what happened draws tears to my eyes every time.
Looking back at this chapter, I can still feel the lingering feeling of closure that Roxas was able to get by going through Reverse. It was a shame that it didn’t go this way in his real life but it was still better than nothing at all which brings me to the question: what is your interpretation of the ending?
Again, good work and thank you for writing this story. You really killed me with this chapter T_T
SerendipitousWhim chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Fair warning, this is a very, very long review.
This was simply AMAZING (but even this word is not enough). I’ve been reading fanfictions for more than 4 years now but I’ve never reviewed a story before (maybe ‘cause I didn’t have an account *shrugs*). This is my first review ever so this must say something about how much I loved this story.
I first stumbled upon this story when I was looking for yet another AkuRoku fic (I’m in love with this pair). I sorted the stories by favs and yours was among the ones at the top of the list. Since I either have already read the ones above your story or wasn’t interested in reading some of them, I decided to start this one. I have to confess that I saw your fic a lot of times but I’m ashamed to admit I’ve always left it aside after reading the summary. To be honest, I was like: “What kind of story will this be if Roxas is gonna die from the start? Definitely not a good one.”
Oh, how wrong I was.
I started reading and it was the best decision I could’ve taken.
At first, I had no idea where this story was going but I didn’t have any high expectations to begin with (sorry if this sounds harsh but I’ve been disappointed many times by fictions having an encouraging number of reviews and favs). To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. I find no words to describe how much this story moved me. I’m crying my eyes out as I’m writing this review and I’ve only cried once or twice when reading a fiction before (and I’ve read a LOT of them), and even then, I didn’t cry this much. I’m actually trying to cry as quietly as possible so that I wouldn’t wake anyone from my family up.
I read this story on 4 days but only because I couldn’t read it in one sitting, and now here I am at 00:15 writing a review just after finishing the last chapter. This story was heartbreakingly beautiful. The ending was simply… *sob* I can’t find words to describe it. I started crying at chapter 18 when Roxas said the lines:
‘You asked me before if I was happy, Sora. Well...’
‘Yes. I'm happy. I'm so, so happy.’
And then at the end:
‘So very happy.’
Those 3 lines killed me (damn it! I’m sobbing again).
And I kept crying throughout the whole next chapter (it didn’t help the cause at all that I was listening to various versions of Roxas’s theme and The Other Promise while reading). I foolishly kept hoping that some miracle would happen at the end and Roxas and Axel would end up together but you shattered all my hopes and broke my heart *sob*. However, I forgive you because if you did so, it would’ve probably taken a lot off this story’s essence and I doubt I would be this moved by it otherwise. *Sniff* Damn the bittersweetness of this story!
Man, this review is starting to become long but I simply have to tell you how I feel.
This story took me on a roller coaster of emotions: I was laughing, smiling, sobbing, sobbing, and sobbing. It was … *sob* (damn it! I’m at my 3rd tissue). Roxas and Axel’s relationship was very beautifully done. I’ve been looking for a good AkuRoku story for a while now and it’s safe to say I’ve nailed the jackpot with this one. I’m not sure if I’ll be re-reading this in the near future ‘cause it still hurts to remember the lines I’ve mentioned above so I don’t think I’ll be able to survive another read any time soon. However, I’ll certainly read it again once I’m ready and brave enough to go through the emotional roller coaster again.
I can never thank you enough for writing this jewel. It’s definitely one of my favorite stories of all times and I would recommend it to anyone.
Keep up the good work and good luck : - )
P.S.: I’ve never read the novel you’ve mentioned and I don’t think I ever will ‘cause somehow I doubt it’ll succeed in topping the story you’ve written. I have a feeling it will pale in comparison to yours.
P.P.S.: Since I’m a CloTi fan, I just wish Roxas’s mother was Tifa instead of Aerith.
Nasciturus chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I have one thing to say: thanks you.
This fanfic, I don't know, it was... different, i really enjoyed reading this, it was, beautiful, it's make me cry so many times...
RantingArrows chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
This story was just...beautiful. Yeah, so there were some grammar issues, but all in all, well thought out characters (Demyx's story just made me cry), and a well developed plot. It was lighthearted in some areas, heart wrenching in others. Honestly, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Just one thing though...the ending...confused me. I have my theories for it, but can you PM me your interpretation when you have the chance? :)
Me chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Not a lot of things can make me cry like I did. But this did. Poor Axel. Poor Roxas
Quinn Penn chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I did not know that I was crying until I read your Authors Note. Very good, I like it a lot.