Reviews for Mine
The Stitched Ninja chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Kay, this is the best. Love it. Squeed for forever! lol Kudos!
Wulfton chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sweet jesus! All that fluff and not one bit of OOC-ness! I salute you, most talented writer! ;D
gambits princess chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i absolutely adore this story! its so sweet an fluffy! an the charcters are spot on! an i loved how innocent both todd & kurt are! you can really feel that first love blooming!
kittyhumaniod chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
:D -that's my grinning idiot face. Why-Because I love this story. ;D
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh my god, I love this! This pairing make me smile :) and you did an awesome job with it, props to you for being awesome.
Hayakaze chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You sure nailed both of their characters. This was fantastic.

:D
Little Neko Yugi chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Haha that was great i loved the ending the most.
Vampire Princess Suki chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love this story. It kept me hook in to it. Usually I have to tink if I want to keep reading, but this story had me whipped and got me to stay. You're a gret writer. Oh, and I don't know if you did this on perpose but you put 'Tood' in a few places. Just thought you should know that. :)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
E... It's so cute... *Squees and generally fangirl!spazzes* They're so adorable! And poor Todd is so sweet; as he says, outsides don't matter. He might look like a frog and Kurt might look like a demon, but that doesn't matter. I think it's sweet how he almost can't quite believe that someone would want him. Besides, on the appearances note: green skin is epic. And I'm not just saying that because I tan green. Seriosuly, I go khaki in the sun.

Also, Kurt's stuttering nervousness is utterly butterly adorable...
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Kyaa! That was so cute! It was so adorable and loving, I just wanna squeel! Nyaa, nyaa, I loved it!
inuyasha666hiei chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wow i like this alot you did a really good job with it _
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
So sweet!
javy05wizard guardian chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
like the story i never gave tought toad would be romantic material worthy but i have changed my mind :) THNX
Flaming Abbey chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So... cute! It's adorable but also very true to the characters! So good job!
The Past Potato chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh so very very cute. My morning is muchly better now :] Loved the fic, thank you for writing it.