Reviews for Lacrimosa
Wendy Gray chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Brilliant. Am sniffing and swallowing a huge boulder in my throat.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinity chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh... My... God... That was SO sad... Tony's letter was probably the saddest thing I've ever read...
DiNozzoGibbs chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh god! I can't stop crying! This was just so beautiful. So different from everything I have ever read. The letter was beautifully written, like I was the one going through the pain Gibbs was. Tony was. Goossshhh! Best work I've read in a long time.
runtDuchess chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
fuck fucking hell...i'm crying so hard...this was bloody depressing...beautiful, but damn, its depressing...damn...its simply beautiful.
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
God, I'm crying...Really well-written, sweetie. Good job :)
NancyHFord chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Okay, two things.

First of all...I loved it! Very well writen.

Secondly, would you please include a hanky alert. I was crying the entire time I was reading the letter. Ya just can't write something like this w/o a hanky alert.

Thanks again for posting!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A great story. Very good.
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Absolutly wonderful story! So well written, I cried the whole time I was reading it.
Denouement Intrusion chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Ah, Christ I remember how I lost it the first time I read this piece. I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed it then.

Your work is beautiful. Lean and spare, like a haiku , but powerful and beautiful and devastating.

Tony's letter is so perfectly him and so terribly sad...and in so many way reflects the state of things as they are in the show. It reminds me of that scene in "SWAK" when the virologist tells Gibbs that Tony has only a 15% chance of surviving and the terrible shocked look that Mark Harmon had on his face - arguably one of his best performances in the entire series.

I'll probably lose it every time I read this but it IS going to favorites because it is such a beautifully crafted piece of writing. Just perfection.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Sad as anything! Completely and utterly made me cry but beautifully and wonderfully written!
nani33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
So sad. you made me cry this time...

I don't want to lose neither Tony nor Gibbs.

English is not my mother tongue, so it's hard to write more.

Thank you.
berkie88 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
so sad... this is why I normally avoid death fics: I'm crying over my keyboard right now... I hate stories without happy endings... still love it though!
Paragon Dragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow. that was really amazing. Good work.
Casteline chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I absa-tivly loved it. Very good work. Many tissues were needed.

Ella
Sorgina chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow! That was powerful! You've no idea how many kleenex are required to read this story!