Reviews for Childhood Sweethearts
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 5/24
The things Jareth will do for Sarah!
silfursvik chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
this is such a cute story. i really wwish you'd finish it some time
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Just found the story and I adore it please continue I can't wait for the next chapter/part :D
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
aw this is adorable!

if you ever find time to pick this up again, I'd love to see what you come up with :) you're a brilliant writer
spihh110 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Oh won't you update anymore? [ This is so cute ]
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I'm curious to see where this goes.

Can't wait for the next update!
Miss Dark And Twisted chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Oh, please update! This fic is so sweet. I love young!Sarah and young!Jareth. :D
yshtabi chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
found a link to your story at Saniika's deviant art gallery. Very sweet story, thank you :) Would love to read more.
maskedpainter chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
...i saw the picture that sparked the challenge for this story. its great and i just love how well you've written this and i must say you are being very creative i'll just have to do the challenge now...gah as if i don't have enough to do on my own stories already!

~MP
sylphxpression chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Looks slightly bemused, then says, "A free Jareth? How many of them are there?" in a bewildered voice. Honestly though. I want to know. How many? And, more importantly, will he be compmatible with my Wilhelm?

I will forever have an image of the great Goblin King with butterfly clips placed helter-skelter through his hair. Bliss. Keep writing.
AnaisPhoenix chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Amazing story. I loved it very much!

Can't wait to read more.. ;)
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
What a chapter you have written today. You must had fun writing ir. I guess your muse was cooperating with you, so you could writie this interesting, and good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Hm! interesting chapter, I look forward to reading the next!
annependragon chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Cool. Like they he changed himself to look her age and goes and visits her hopefully she will remember who he is this time
Kore-of-Myth chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Ahh - more familiy relationships - and a JS moment agin! It's always such a joy to read a chapter of this story. My only complaint in this chapter is that there is a spelling mistake in 'exhilerating' I believe the spelling is exhilarating.

Other than that - fantastic job as always!

Keep Writing! -Kore