Reviews for Orchestrating the Silence
Araf chapter 1 . 3/26
This is god tier.
retard chapter 16 . 2/6
Fucking awesome
Never mind. Asuka may have been a bitch at first but that was beautiful dude. That was not only well written but really got me feeling sad that the story of their friendship was over. Thanks man
Cool chapter 7 . 2/3
This is good but I hate how much of a cunt Asuka is. Why am I reading these fictions? I'm turning into a fucking nerd.
BeeeTeee chapter 16 . 1/29
Well, from someone who just recently finished eva and is just now jumping into the fandom, this is my favorite out of the dozen or so fics I've read so far! Truly everything I was looking for i redemption romance.
BeeeTeee chapter 15 . 1/29
This is pure catharsis...
BeeeTeee chapter 9 . 1/29
Fuck I just want him to say: 'Im sorry I turned you away, but I was pissed you took comfort from me without asking!'. Communicate you adorable fuckers!

I kno I'm super late to this fandom, but I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
DevilOlantern chapter 16 . 1/7
loved this masterpiece
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2021
I love it.

Please write more.
mistalenny chapter 15 . 9/14/2021
what a phenomenal story
Araf chapter 5 . 9/11/2021
Easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Not just from evangelion.
Hhh chapter 16 . 8/28/2021
I’m so glad I found this. It’s such yummy crunchy fluff after that final scene in Eoe. Everything was believable-the development, the regression, and such and so between Asuka and Shinji. I was especially a fan of the very...partial POV (when Asuka called Rei a slut I screamed. Fucking hilarious, also shows that she still never really got her, and maybe never will. It’s realistic. I love it). Thank you for this, and I hope you’re still writing. You are great at it.
Naoko Ichigo chapter 16 . 7/29/2021
Wow! It was an amazing story. I love it so much. You did a great job with this... piece of art.
JDH1080 chapter 16 . 6/26/2021
I remember adding this story to my favorites years ago, but I don't think I actually sat down to read it. But boy am I glad I did. I know this fic is over a decade old, but this is really good stuff. The setting of Third Impact felt very real in this story, I could easily pictured the ruined and empty Tokyo-3, and not many other Post 3I stories can do that. I also really like how for once we don't see anyone else come back from Instrumentality. As far as we know it could just be Shinji and Asuka. The way you characterized them here feels very real and in keeping with them from the anime, but it also feels like that they've learned and grown from 3I. The epilogue wasn't needed, but it doesn't take anything away from this story and is a nice little insight into their life after they've basically settled most of their issues with each other and are now a couple. Definitely going to keep this on the list of good Eva fics to reread sometime down the road.
Hadrian of The Tiber chapter 15 . 6/18/2021
Aa thank you so much for writing this fic! It’s super lovely and I greatly enjoyed the character growth they both experienced to be able to get comfortable around each other at the end. The potential for such character development is what attracted me to asushin in the first place