Reviews for Orchestrating the Silence
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
That's super adorable and a wonderful ending to this.

I only hope that the fact that neither of them have shaved in months will become apparent before they go any further, lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
"Do you really think you're going to land someone better-inflated than me?"

The proper response would've been:

"We're in Japan, if I can't find a store with hentai manga, fleshlights and Dakimakuras, I give up."
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
"A brief electronic crackle pierces the silence, followed by a tinny female voice. "You're an idiot. Over."

And then the apocalypse suddenly becomes Firewatch, lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
"Are there like... three Asukas running around now, or what?"
LCL magic? So, maybe, lol.
Of course, they'd probably end up killing each other when they see their own faults reflected back, so it'd be back to one pretty soon.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
"Oh, don't say it, you idiot. Don't say it."

I would carefully take about 5 steps back.

and then be like "Women drivers, am I right?" just to watch her explode.
DeltaMLP chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
I went into this expecting smut, instead I got character growth and a cute romance. Good job writing this!
Tjxlol chapter 16 . 9/6/2016
Great story and I loved the very slow build up, definitely felt more natural
Fanfiction.exe chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Like the story, but you have to admit its main themes are extremely masoginistic.
WTGaff chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
Sweet, grounded, and true to character. I especially loved it when Asuka ran amok. After everything they've been through, this is the only sort of happy ending I could really accept for these two. Would absolutely read again.
redhoodstories12 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Bravo! As I am watching the visuals unfold in my head, it's like watching an apocalyptic-Indy-art film movie. I was finding the slow-paced build quite pleasing. The characters remained true but slowly growing, and giving way overtime, still however maintaining the hedgehog dilemma; and simply just not throwing themselves at each other unbelievably. Asuka destroying the town was the most enjoyable read and I'm glad they did have a moment to themselves. It would be exactly how I pictured someone her archetype would spend if civilization disappeared. I also like to thank you for adding the final chapter - unlike Anno, it was a very generous closure. Great read!
Jwake chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. The chemistry of the chapters and the switching point of views was really well done in my opinion.

Also the epilogue was a very enjoyed add to the end there and I'm glad you decided to keep it with the story.
Aaron Black chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
continue the story
Find inspiration
Morr plz :)
Climacus chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
Many fanfictions that put Evangelion in a cruel reality did not understand the essence of the series, works the concept of anxiety, but it's not that the human being is destined to suffer, but you have to realize about his life choices, including to give meaning to their existence, but who fears they may have choices about carrying out disastrous and we are responsible for our choices. That is why the human being is distressed.

So how did not understand fics Taboo Parallel well the Evangelion universe.
chavia chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
That was one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction I've read. And I've read a shit ton of fanfiction.

Splendid.

Thank you for writing such a great piece of writing. It was just beautiful to read and savor.
The Dark Hour chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Thank you! Thank you so much! After watching EoE, I have been searching and searching for hours/days to find this fanfic. At first it was all AU fanfics and 'what if' fanfics but after learning my dumb mistake of setting the filter to 'Up to date' and set it to 'popular' I finally found this. This was a perfect narrative, romance, psychological afterstory fanfic. From the perfect character recreation (or maybe with some flaws) to the detailed description of the Post-Third impact world, all in all I r8 8/8 m8 (just kidding 10/10)