Reviews for Orchestrating the Silence
redhoodstories12 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Bravo! As I am watching the visuals unfold in my head, it's like watching an apocalyptic-Indy-art film movie. I was finding the slow-paced build quite pleasing. The characters remained true but slowly growing, and giving way overtime, still however maintaining the hedgehog dilemma; and simply just not throwing themselves at each other unbelievably. Asuka destroying the town was the most enjoyable read and I'm glad they did have a moment to themselves. It would be exactly how I pictured someone her archetype would spend if civilization disappeared. I also like to thank you for adding the final chapter - unlike Anno, it was a very generous closure. Great read!
Jwake chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. The chemistry of the chapters and the switching point of views was really well done in my opinion.

Also the epilogue was a very enjoyed add to the end there and I'm glad you decided to keep it with the story.
Aaron Black chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
continue the story
Find inspiration
Morr plz :)
Climacus chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
Many fanfictions that put Evangelion in a cruel reality did not understand the essence of the series, works the concept of anxiety, but it's not that the human being is destined to suffer, but you have to realize about his life choices, including to give meaning to their existence, but who fears they may have choices about carrying out disastrous and we are responsible for our choices. That is why the human being is distressed.

So how did not understand fics Taboo Parallel well the Evangelion universe.
chai7ea chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
That was one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction I've read. And I've read a shit ton of fanfiction.

Splendid.

Thank you for writing such a great piece of writing. It was just beautiful to read and savor.
The Dark Hour chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Thank you! Thank you so much! After watching EoE, I have been searching and searching for hours/days to find this fanfic. At first it was all AU fanfics and 'what if' fanfics but after learning my dumb mistake of setting the filter to 'Up to date' and set it to 'popular' I finally found this. This was a perfect narrative, romance, psychological afterstory fanfic. From the perfect character recreation (or maybe with some flaws) to the detailed description of the Post-Third impact world, all in all I r8 8/8 m8 (just kidding 10/10)
jaren.moore chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
An excellent piece of NGE fan fiction. You do a really good job of progressing the romance between the two while still keeping then in character. Good job.
I'm a guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
Damn that was cute
Mr. J chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Garbage. Shinji dumbass fans just can't accept that no girl wants nothing to do whit that loser. And they can't accept the fact he is gay too.
xTHExMINDxINSTRUMENTx chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
This story...
The way you describe the post third impact world is perfect
And i love how you manage to make their everyday mundane task interesting
I listened to radio head ''silence' and it just gave me so much emotion When i read this
Its hard to put feelings into words but
Its like this desolate world. Despite its bleakness is a resolution to evangelion
even in the end there is hope mingled with despair in this world you've made. Its a sort of weird peacefull end. Both of the characters know exactly where they stand now. And the way their task now i just to simply live and make the best of things
I wish you would continue to write sir
Because you are good at it
John Spangler chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is surely one of the best post Third Impact stories I've ever seen. Well written, with a dark atmosphere and Shinji and Asuka...I love them! Thank you for having written this story.
XluckinekolivesX chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Have making your fic into an radio drama or fan comic?
Because this story has lot of potential!
hojosatoko chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
This thing would be the third non-harry-potter fan fiction I have ever read, but otherwise I've read a lot. So far, have ones I've dropped, ones I've read and glad they over, ones I've added into favorites and ones I've reviewed. That one is, obviously one of them :)

It was very nice to read, and I've got new musical piece I've never heard before to listen.
Dear author, please write more. :D
marioabel.pena chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Finished reading 1-16 the same day. I had a lot of fun with this one, and the epilogue was great! I appreciate your work. Take care!
marioabel.pena chapter 16 . 11/10/2014