Reviews for A Quiet Light
very good!
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
loved it! :D
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I'm not a big fan of Kataang myself (despite how it's so totally canon) and I don't make a habit of reading fic for them, but I'm glad I made an exception in this case. ;)
aangkatara140 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was truly a fantastic story. I was the same as all the other stories I've read, but at the same time it was very unique and I absolutely LOVED it. Kudos on the job well done!
Spirit's Fire chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It's beautiful. Your story's beautiful. God, I loved it! :D It was a bit too short, but I simply loved it. XD You must think I'm nuts to babble like this, but it seemed so IC, so right that I really wish that it'll happen like this in the Season Finale. XD
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice story! Does Zuko glare at Aang at the end because he's jealous or because he's just being...Zuko? I know, not a brilliant question, but great job!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Totally adorable! l loved it!
lirendil chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh man - these two *are* epic, and I think this was an awesome oneshot. I think this fits them perfectly cause Aang really draws his strength from her and would do anything for her. They're just so gorgeous together. *squee*

I could totally imagine this scenario. The odds are against them and Aang is worried... but Katara pulls him through. I think the kiss was perfectly timed too... ah, classic. :)

~aude