Reviews for Too late for love?
zatharan chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Good scenario , just a little more work on the grammar and you will be great ;)
Mun.In.Rain chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Since you like nice long reviews, and also because you'd hunt me down if I didn't... Nah, I'm just kidding because this story is sooo good that I'd have reviewed it anyway! You've managed to keep the characters intact, and first times are rather awkward, the dirty sex happens later! Loved the lemon too ;) you might want to consider making a sequel to this, like 'three years later' or something, just saying, you don't have to if you don't want to. Great job, fantastic plot and awesome story, enjoyed every moment of it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
nicely done
AnimeFreakmxsflohshchxt chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
loved it
Eluviete chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
amazingly good
Eluviete chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
that was actually a VERY good story... you should probably do more... like a sequel or something
tonello chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ah getting shitfaced: the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
77x7 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
I didnt really like this story, but i guess it was ok...
The King of Literature chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
that was amazing please write for my coommunity that just opened at /community/NaruSaku_lemonade/66834/

truly amazing story line and lemon
SeikoRin chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
this was very well written and it made think. After reading this i have found my favorite pairing of all, NaruSaku.
nig7wols chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
OMG i already read this from deviantart but i cant help reading it again XD great fic you're a great writer make more i know that will last but i dont care this is one of my favorite histories and lemon ;)

Sayonara!
D3MON-HUNT3R chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Really good story, enjoyed it quite a lot. :P
kjp3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Awsome fanfic! I can't wait to read your other stories.
BrokenPathway chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
great story i loved it, narusaku forever :p
nig7wols chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hehehe pretty good history as ever keep the good job