Reviews for Shards of the Heart
kittyhawk09 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Wow this is such a great story. It really moved me. Thank you for writing it.
HipsterL chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Yessssssss! Amazing story! I love it so much! It was written beautifully and had a wonderful plot. I had read your other story, Blind, earlier and had thought it was great as well. This one is definately amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Love it! Very nice
Rika24 chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
hey, just letting you know that they changed the Obito option to Obito/Tobi, so they list Torune instead of Obito on your fic
7isthemagicnumber chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Oh. My. Gawd. You know what? I read this fic at least a year ago, and I can't believe I didn't review. The first time reading it was crazy. This time around, it's still amazing as the first time. Everything, the emotions you've spun into this story; even though I knew it was going to be a good ending, you still pulled me into this story; it made a mess of my jumbled emotions. I was right there with Rin, when she thought Kakashi died. I was there when Obito was stuck with Kakashi and Kakashi lost his eyes.
The grief, the anger, the sheer frustration and happiness that you've made me feel with these characters... Thank you so very much for this amazing story.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
RawR chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
loved it!
RawR chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
*whines* will you stop hurting poor kakashi! ahhh my baby! funny part is when he's older than me lol
Bluestarz Strike chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Wow. I just... I don't even know what to say 3
This story was SO amazing! I adored it
I'm so glad you put it back up, so that I had a chance to read it :3
It is simply amazing x3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
This story was amazing! I love the details and everyone's utter devotion to protect one anothr! I also think it's cool how you made Kakashi blind but still one of the best ninja in Konoha. This was absolutly wonderful! I can't wait to read more stories from this universe!
KwonniePerfectAss chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Just for the prologue I can say this fanfic it's amazing ! Love it ! It's gonna take a while but I will read it all ! And Than I came to review some more times ! :D
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Brilliant. No words can express how great this is. Thank you for making this :D
Error 401 - Talent Not Found chapter 18 . 7/30/2011
Great story, definitely going to read the sequel. Nice work.
Error 401 - Talent Not Found chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Things just got a lot less angsty...but good chapter to sum up what had happened. I realized something though, what happened to Pakkun during all this? Nice chapter.
Error 401 - Talent Not Found chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
You really like teasing us with Kakashi's death don't you? I'm wondering if Minato could actually transport people with his body flicker jutsu...because then things would be so much easier. It seemed to me that they got to the Sun too quickly, like they appeared out of nowhere there...you could have put something like "the walk was unbearable, it seemed to take days to get tehre, Minato could only think of one thing, please don't die..." But overall very good job. I look forward to the ending.
Error 401 - Talent Not Found chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
How should I describe this chapter...? Let's just say that it made me feel like there was blood in my throat that I wanted to have dribble out of my mouth and die alongside Kakashi. Some small things to talk about: it should have taken longer for Obito to learn chidori, because he didn't have much experience with the sharingan, like you said in a chapter previous, also he probably didn't know how to copy using the sharingan anyway, but for the sake of the scene, it was good. Next thing, if they had a radio the entire time, why hadn't they called for help? Or why didn't Minato use that to locate his team? Here are a few reasons I can think of, they didn't have time, it would give away their position, they might not have remembered in the chaos (there could be more important reasons that you could make up though, because these aren't very strong justifications)...Which brings me to another point, why didn't Rin try to heal Kakashi first, before trying to contact their sensei? But if she did, it would ruin the scene, so I guess it makes sense. Very good, I'm currently in slight denial, Kakashi isn't dead. Marvelous work.