Reviews for Silent Lucidity
ScarredSkull chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OH GOD THAT WAS HORRIBLY LOVELY.
I fell in love with the damn thing, and then you ripped my heart out..
But it was so wonderful.
I'm unaware how to feel.
AH. TOO MUCH.
Good Job, though. I loved it.
MoonSpinner44 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh, I wanted it to be real! And you did such a good job of making it appear so. How can you NOT feel for poor Dean?

'Whatever this was, where ever he was, he could stay here for all he cared. Didn’t he deserve to be happy, after all he’d sacrificed? After all he’d given up, didn’t he deserve some peace?'

EXACTLY. He needs his family, and may I add how much I adore Daddy!Dean? Because I do, I really, really do lol. Besides, every episode where theres a kid whose the one who connects with them. Deano.

Back to the story, sorry, once I get going I can't stop lol. You did a great job writing this, very fluid and believable as I said. I loved how Lisa and Ben were his, Ben is too much like him not to be in my opinion haha. And then his little girls are too adorable, I can see him being wrapped right around their tiny fingers ahah. And Sam and Sarah! Love them together :)

Overall, a wonderful story, off to see if you have more stories for me to enjoy now! Favorited as well :)
Candygal chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice story, the "bitch" "jerk" was funny! Maybe you could have added a few more details to what the kids look like and all, would have planted a better picture in my mind, but I could still see it. Nice work, keep it up!