Reviews for I'm Sorry
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very interesting, I'd love a little more to go on though. Like before or after stuff. But over all very great!
Drago's Ghost chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That's really good. You really got inside of X's head there and I like your reasoning and the attitude that you gave X. It just seems like that is the kindof attitude she would have had. Anyway I'm gonna wrap this up or I'll be late. I like this fic and I hope you write more similar ones.
penName111 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Love it
thevixendixon chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hi. First thing first, to seperate things you can put in one of those long lines you see in other stories. In the document edit option there's a button for that right next to the bold and italic buttons. Anyways, your story has a lot of potential. The only real advice I can give you is to flesh it out some. I don't exactly remember this scene in the episode so I guess it would help for you to set it up some. And you know, just write more. Details, descriptions, explanations. There's so much more to thoughts. Memories and feelings that don't exactly get filtered out when you want them to. Each one of your sentences here can totally have their own paragraph or more. Other than that, good story, good idea. I like the style and it flows. The ending was great. I honestly thought it was the best part of the fic. Well, I'll look forward to seeing more of your fics on here. Good luck. dixon
roguishcharm chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i think there's a lot of potential here :) but the problem with ending it the way you did, it leaves a lot of questions, like why did x23 betray wolverine? know what i mean? all-in-all good job :)