Reviews for Paradise Blues
general zargon chapter 71 . 11/20/2012
Oooo, I hope Toboe and Tsume are reunited soon! I've noticed that there hasn't been much of that pairing, and that's primarily why I'm not entirely happy with the story - not counting the fact that Kiba is a self-righteous jerk. This is an okay story overall, but there definitely could have been more fluff. ;) I'll be honest, 40 chapters back I was sure the plot had been going downhill, but despite some of the problems I noticed you pulled it off pretty well. I like Dr. D, too. I'm looking forward to the happy reunions, so please update soon!
general zargon chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Wow, Kiba's an out-an-out JERK. O.o He also apparently has selective hearing and an unjustified superiority complex...I love Tsume and Toboe though! I'm kind of 'eh' about Blue and Hige, but I like a few things about them. :)
AudiblexGasp chapter 36 . 1/21/2011
Wow. This fic is... Wow. The characters are all IC, the chapters are all a reasonable size, and from the sound of it, we have the same taste in music! (it's nice to know I'm not the only one who listens to the B-52's) Sorry I didn't comment earlier on in reading, but by all means, keep up the good work.

C ya!

AudiblexGasp chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This is one heckuva fanfic. Really well done, IC characters, and an interesting new take on an otherwise fairly ordinary setup (at least it's not a pack of OC's in the original nuclear winter-verse). And, since it's so long already, I won't need to wait forever for a new chapter. Well, at least 'til I catch up.

C ya!

maria the black she-wolf chapter 70 . 1/13/2011
this is real good oh please continue and when is toboe going to reunite with tsume ahhh i hate suspes either way you are a real good writer
Wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 70 . 1/11/2011
*Still won't log in*

Blue! It's so nice to hear from her again. I'm so happy you've updated. Great work!
Savage Deathbite chapter 69 . 12/22/2010
This is very interesting it leaves me in suspense. I have a suggestion though. Why don't you put some more of Toboe and Tsume in there? I admire that pair alot and like reading about them :) You're doing a great job, keep up the good work :)
terracannon876 chapter 69 . 10/14/2010
Sometimes I get lost in your chapters, and mistake who's who in the POV, but I really like your story. I really hope for more interaction in the future, when they finally meet up again (hah, that's a long time in coming) D

I actually like Kiba in this story (I didn't really like him in canon) and I liked Hige's reaction to his discovery, poor kid. Not just that he was a wolf, but his parents' thing too. That was hilarious XD "Care packages" XD

Thanks for the chapter!
Wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 69 . 7/11/2010
*is too lazy to log on* I'm glad to se an update! I enjoyed this chapter just as much as all the others, and the new character is pretty cool. Though slash being postponed makes me sad...

Great work, like always.
Snodin chapter 68 . 3/16/2010
Nice action in this one! And the title from that old Live song, I love it!
FrozenForeverInHisHeart chapter 67 . 1/12/2010
Slash is delayed? Aw... but at least it's being written! Anyways, this was a great chapter! I love how Hige still ses Toboe as his would-be brother-in-law . It was nice to see all the boys again! Can't wait for the next awesome update!
Snodin chapter 67 . 1/12/2010
Another good one... OH! Did I read it right? SLASH in Chapter 69? o.o; Thanks for the warning!
FrozenForeverInHisHeart chapter 66 . 1/5/2010
Oh wow, I just finished reading the whole thing! You really keep them in character! This is a really great piece of writing, and I hope you update soon!
higewolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
your the great story writer my sisters been talking about! your stories are great!
Snodin chapter 65 . 10/26/2009
For once, I'm glad for a filler chapter because it feels like forever since I've read this story. Your style's as good as ever though. :)