Reviews for Paradise Blues
OLunarCryO chapter 26 . 8/11/2008
I hate you -_-'

Lol, well, not really. Actually it was a really great cliff hanger! I can't wait to see what happens next!

And YAY! You made it longer! lol, great job! I can't wait for more!

Keep up the great work!

0000 chapter 26 . 8/11/2008
No! Evil cliffhanger of doom! Please don't kill Tsume! Agh, the suspense!

...now that that's out of the way, I'd just wanted to mention something I like about your writing: pretty much all of the characters have different motives. And while that brings them into conflict, they're all still trying to do what's right by them, just like most people (or wolves) would do in reality. That give the characters depth and makes their various circumstances believable. It gets old very fast when people have characters that seem to exist simply to be evil or stupid. So, good job on this!

Here's hoping for a swift update!
OLunarCryO chapter 25 . 8/7/2008
Yet another really great chapter! Though it's still a little short for my tastes, especially with how often you update, it's totally worth the wait!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
OLunarCryO chapter 24 . 8/2/2008
Wow, this chapter was really good! I loved the tension with Kiba just walking up to them, and the whole Toboe being so cold thing was a nice play off the anime. All in all, I think this is one of my favorite chapter! Hey, and you even made it a little bit longer too!

Great job, keep up the good work!

OLunarCryO chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
woohoo, things are picking up! Can't wait to see what happens next!

OLunarCryO chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
alright, so I'm not a big ToboeXTsume fan, but I like it in this one! Especially when Tsume's being a smart ass to Hige "Oh, I could talk."

You capture the characters so well and I really like this story! My only gripe is that the recent chapters are very short, and that's not so great when you're the addicted fan, haha. Great job, I actually liked that the begining was so confusing it leaves a lot to be answered. Looking forward to more! Keep up the great work!

0000 chapter 18 . 6/28/2008
Love this story, and thank you for updating so often. Kiba is really beginning to piss me off, but he does that in the series too, so good job on capturing his character in that regard. I like how you make him seem driven towards his dream to the point that he is somewhat blind to the people around him. I hope you show some more of Tsume and Toboe's relationship; you do a good job of showing the bond without it being overly fluffy or smutty. I'm still waiting eagerly to see how you tie all the threads from the first chapter into the story, especially the part about Darcia. I love how the tension is building as well; can't wait to read more.
KatieB19 chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
lol love it! )
Poetoflife14 chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
I love this story! It's adorable, serious, interesting, funny, angsty, and just lovely all together! You are very in character with everyone, and I love the fact that Tsume calls Toboe "the runt" all the time. Way too cute. I love your writing style, so its nice to read your stuff when it's not your turn on the forum. Talk to you later! Hikari
KatieB19 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
awesome! )
Little Nanami chapter 8 . 4/29/2008
Good work! Every chapter seemed to get better and better! Continue to work hard!
Little Nanami chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
It had some length at some points but we got to define the characters even more. I liked this chapter. You really give the story a unique feeling according to the relationship between the characters.
Little Nanami chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
The flow was a little long. Overall it's really not bad.
Little Nanami chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I like that you separate Kiba in his own chapter. That way it's really clear. Short but nice.
Little Nanami chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
I really enjoy those two. You finely traced the characters personnality and the set-up of the story.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »