Reviews for Forever Hold Your Peace
xxshannon2010xx chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
You totally need to continue this story
It's amazing
I absolutely love it.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
kakashishot chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Interesting wonder what happens
AngelsDestiny22 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
loving this story. ITs cute. Update soon
Ladie Butterfly chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I'm glad you FINALLY updated.. don't make it another four years or I'm gonna have to spank you. ;-) God job making Wade the English teacher.
SBMFanatic chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Aww, that was sweet of John to do that. I loved what he said at the end of chapter one. Priceless. It's a great story.
22cuppy22 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Omgoosh I love this story :D I cant wait to see what happens next -
Kristl chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Great story I can't wait to see where it goes I hope you come back and finish it soon...I can't wait to read more.
Cullens.The.Pack.And.Me.Love chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I've just started reading this story but I really freaking like it. That was amazingly good :). Can't wait for another update.
Jess420 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Great story. Haven't read anything like this before. Hope there's more to it. Love the new brother/sister bond that Angel and John are starting to have! Great story!
Xandman216 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
damn...he's a really good step-brother...most men won't even go get that stuff for ANY female.
Xandman216 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
yeah...he doesn't know what to do with an emotional teenage girl...but I commend him for trying
Xandman216 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
oh she needs to chill...MANY girls would trade places with her no problem
Devil0Child chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
I really wish you would not have stopped this story... I am very interested in what happened next!
ILoveJohnCena54 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
This is a cute story!...The plot is really dofferent than othe John Cena stories on ...Please update soon...;-D
Louise89-binx chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Wow this story is so good i can't wait for an update
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »