Reviews for To Mend a Wounded Heart
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
This is the first Yuri story I've read and I think I like it :)
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Good story. Thought it turned out really well. I really enjoy the writing style used by the author in this story.
PajamaMonster77 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Hey there this is my first reveiw ever where im new to this site so congrats guvna my first reveiw goes to you! . Anyways i thought your story was pretty great , chapter 5 was a little graphic;) but thats one the many things that makes a great yuri eh? I read your whole story in the run of 2 hours because it was just that interesting ya know what im talkin about? but i digress , i think you really aced momo and rangiku's personalitys and traits and i thought the part where ikkaku interupted the kiss was milarious (no spelling error just a little catch phrase of mine). I will definatly add you to my favorite author's and favorite storys and congrats once again your gonna be my first favorited author and story woohoo XD,after im done with this short reveiw im am going to write my own bleach yuri fanfiction using rangiku and momo ( im not copying you i've planned on pairing them ever since i signed up )so i would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my first chapter when i publish it (which will probaly be sometime tomorrow).I aint promising anything amazing but ill try my best and if you do read my first chapter then feel free to give me some tips and pointers to make better later so you know i not only reveiwing ch.5 im kinda reveiwing the whole story in one go :p. In closing i would just like to say im looking forward to reading more of your stories and i approve this message! VOODBYYE MY FRIEND (also not a spelling error :)
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I loved how Hitsugaya walked in on them and went into denial about their relationship, even thinking they put other officers up to their trick. LOL. Good job on this story.
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
It felt rushed when Hinamori realized her feelings for Matsumoto. Just didn't feel so convincing considering she had so recently considered the idea of them being together romantically as weird and whatnot.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Cheesy conversation between the two at the end, but I'm glad Hinamori realized her wrongs and took the initiative to make up for them.
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Nooo, the angst! I'm glad Matsumoto slapped her, though. Hopefully it'll slap her into reality too. I mean, I get Hinamori's hurt and whatnot, but what she said about Ichimaru really crossed the line, especially considering who she was talking to.
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love how Matsumoto teases almost everyone she's close to. It's so hilarious.
Palistus chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I except this mission of reviewing to point out this mistake!

Hitsugaya smiled widely at the news of the new mission. It was odd to see such a smile on the usually taciturn boy's face, but it was no surprise to Rangiku. She knew well her young captain's infatuation with the girl in question, Momo Hinamori. Hitsugaya spoke with a hint of excitement, "I gladly except this mission, General. I pledge that I will never allow Mo-, Lt. Hinamori, from my sight. I'll make sure that she recovers promptly."
Palistus chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Excellent story, not much more needed to say :)
SSJ5Gogetenks chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
This is right up there with your HinataxIno story as my favourite. Not only is it in character, but the sex is fantastic. It's amazing how a pairing you don't particularly care for can become your favourite after reading a story.

Very well done, would like to see more Momo in the future :)
kiana chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
you should really write a yoruichi&soi fong story their awsome o and loved the story
xXIsolatedDraknessXx chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
that was a great story
DosuTheSoundDrill chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Beautiful Story first of all.

I know I just reviewed now...this is my first one for this one but trust me I've read the whole thing and can honestly say I loved it.

You're truly a gifted Shoujo-ai/yuri writer and I admire you for that.

Thank you for blessing me with yet another great one (I also read your Orihime x Rangiku fic).

If you are EVER to make any more...I'll be there to read it.

You've earned a god deal of my respect from this one alone.

As a small Token of apreciation I'll favorite it.

Not much, but yeah.

Thanks again for a great fic!
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
So it's a happy ending after all (except for poor Hitsugaya)! Momo's got it together, Rangiku's made some self-discovery, and both of them found love in each other! What a sweet way to end things, and Hitsugaya's reactions in denial were just priceless. The sex was really hot too. I just never get tired of it...erm, all right, there were times in the past where I got tired of it, but only because I wasn't in the mood. Hence the reason I would sometimes review only the first few chapters. But I'm no longer doing that. Admittedly there is only so much you can do in straight-out lesbian sex scenes; it would be nice if you could add some spice, like bondage, sex toys, or whatever interesting fetish you would enjoy, to a later story.

So a Tatsuki/Chizuru story is next? I've got some mixed feelings on that. Sure it's nice that Chizuru will finally be getting some, but...I don't know. It would be kind of cute if Tatsuki tells Chizuru that she hurts her because she wants Chizuru. Then again, maybe you can turn it into something dark and disturbed. That might make it a more interesting story.

If you wish to know who I voted for, I like Grimmjow, Szayel, Keigo, Ayasegawa, Kira, Jinta, unimportant character (specifically Shawlong), Ikkaku, Dondochakka, Ichigo, Hanataro, Luppi, Zaraki, Mizuiro, Kurotsuchi, Kon, Hitsugaya (sorry about that!), Tosen, Ulquiorra, Byakuya, Don Kanoji, Shinji, Shuhei. Aaroniero, Aizen, Rose, Uryu, Pesxhe, Kyoraku, Urahara, Isshin, Ganju, Chad, Ichimaru, Sasakibe, Ryuken, Zommari, Ukitake, and Tessai.