Reviews for All I Ask of You
You sicken me. Creative idea though. Oo chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
IMMY IS NOT EVIL! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU LOVED SOME ONE SO MUCH THAT YOU RISKED YOUR LIFE FOR THEM AND THEN HAD YOUR TONGUE CUT OUT AND THEN WERE EATEN ALIVE BY LITTLE BUGS IN A DARK BOX? HM? WOULDN'T YOU BE A LITTLE UPSET? WOULDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO BRING BACK THE ONE YOU LOVED SO MUCH? HM? No. Obviously you don't think so. I wouldn't expect a Raoul fan to understand true love anyway... *shakes head in disgust*
teena chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
WOW! That was amazing! I love the Phantom of the Opera as much as I love the Mummy...which is a lot of love! ROCK ON! Puleeeez write more chapters!YOU ROCK!
1 Frasier Fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
i gots 3 words for you: AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW SWEET!
ArtificialImagination chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
~::Screams:: Oh My Gosh! I'm busy writing a fic with the words from 'The Music of The Night!' Wow. I've got to read this. Ja!~
Piggy Kento chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
You know, your story is very awesome! I love the mummy, and I especially love the couple Rick and Evie. Keep up writing, it's awesome!
Christine Bridget chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Awwwe! How sweet! Well writtenb and a great choice for song! LOVE IT!
Erin chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Ohmigod, think it is so awesome that someone finall put my absolute fav movie and musical, thank you so much!
NileQT87 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
please just take out the song...write in words...and i might begin to get this...i know how to play this song on the violin, and well...the words dont really match for me...oh well. do songs that everybody knows...disney always works, the wiz of oz always works etc... im sort of lost.