Reviews for Black, Gray and White
KingRider6911 chapter 16 . 9/2
The story was amazing it just sucks that you have an updated in 5 years!
yourimoll1994 chapter 16 . 7/21
ralula chapter 16 . 6/1
Great story, really action packed! Well worth the time to read, thank you for your efforts.
IcySneasel chapter 16 . 5/29
Ahhh such a great story and a horrible cliff hanger! I wish it wasnt dead and left here abandoned.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 16 . 4/7
Very interesting premise, very good execution.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
You can tell this is a bashing story, What think that funny is Harry telling the head master I don't have to tell you about my life. Yes you do. Could you see a teacher telling the head master. No you can not ask about my degrees
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Reactions of the three elders were a bit shallow...
Goldenarrow123 chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
please finish this story it is really good.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Well, that escalated quickly
Salunatic chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
You know, after reading this, i cant help but ask, wheres the next chapter?

Overall, i liked this fict. Really good. It shows us a very believable alternate where magic and muggle merge. Afterall, the magical world in canon is kinda backdated yes?

I do hope you update soon.

CharmedArtist chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! You stopped here?! PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this; it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read (and I've read a lot)! Your writing style is great, the characters so vibrant and alive, the magic, the plot, everything is just so good. Please continue this? *gives her best puppy-eyed look*
APotterPersona chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
*whistles appreciatively* wow, that's one hell of a good story :)
I really hope there's more coming.
I just have one question; if Harry left at the end of 4th year and was gone for 2 years, shouldn't he have been a 7th year by now? I mean, then he would have missed 5th and 6th year 2 years... And your story would have started during the summer before 7th year. Just wondering.

- Eagerly awaiting
anonymoose14 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
BASTARDO? is he a bastard? chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
Assuming the amount of soul is proportional to magical strength, shouldn't Voldemort be exactly twice as powerful as he was before absorbing the soul fragment inside Harry's forehead? Because the percentage of Voldemort's original, intact soul remaining inside the snake freak can be expressed by 2(-n), where n is the total number of horcruxes made, intentional or not, and the accidental human horcrux was the last one made from the Killing Curse backlash.

You know, I think Harry needs to stop seeing Gabby like this. The newly-minted MI6 agent is more reckless than Harry in his pre-Unspeakable days for fuck's sake. Hopefully the nonconsensual crash-course in advanced BDSM will teach her to think through a plan (or better, several) before pursuing a target. chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
So... Dobby is taking delight in dressing up as a mafia hitman now? Lol

Thanks for humiliating the redhead git and his bike of a sister btw.