Reviews for Black, Gray and White
Tenebris Domina chapter 16 . 4/10
Merlin! It's so amazing! You can't stop here?!
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 16 . 4/8
Please please update
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 15 . 4/8
AWESOME DOBBY'S IN THE MAFIA!
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 9 . 4/8
HOLY CRAP! FLEURS NOT DEAD!?
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 8 . 4/8
NOOO FLEURS DEAD!
femalefarrier chapter 16 . 3/16
keep going interesting story
musicalradiance chapter 16 . 2/14
I've enjoyed this story so much. I got to this chapter (16) and realized it was the end and I couldn't help but wish you would write more, even though I know that 3.5 years out you've probably abandoned in indefinitely. So here I plea, knowing the probable outcome, for you to find it in you to write more because I really love this sort of world you've created with this AU.
Thank you for writing (and sorry for the somewhat crappy review),
Rebekah
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 2/10
please tell me you haven't abandoned this story. it's an excellant one!

thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
TheZeitgeist chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Holy shit, is this bad. Not the worst, but perhaps the failure is made worse by what it could have been. Sadly, any potential this could have had was utterly destroyed by poor execution, childish writing, ridiculous concepts, and abundant cliches.

Honestly, how many times did you use the word love? If anything, it makes a relationship seem silly and childish the more you have them day it.
dullLogic chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
So how did hermoine become a director? What happened to her? Does Harry know about where she is? Is she still friends with Ron?
Menaphite chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Fics like this are so cliché 'bonding' really original. And why the hell are the girls so dependent on Harry... Crying over Bill even though they hardly know him and Harry is the one who comforts them even though they're years older than him.
johndoe5574 chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
please update ? will gabriel end up as one of his mate?
mjac10 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I realize it's been 3 years since you've updated but, PLEASE START UPDATING AGAIN! This story is awesome!
Mechamech-Leviathen chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
if only this story was finished
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Dobby with guns. I love that idea. I hope you come back to this story, the plot is very amusing and it is a fun read overall.

-Zetsumei