Reviews for Into the Fire
Lacyj123 chapter 20 . 9/7
I really enjoy the way you write them. The back and forth and insight into the way Booth thinks and feels. They would still continue to push each other and he would still try to get a rise out of her. And she would continue to surprise him every day. And I love to see them in love and making love through all that.
guest Mary chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I have read most everything you have written and enjoyed it all. This is beautifully done and I had to say it. Thank you for many hours of pleasure.
the dud pistachio chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
I realize you wrote this years ago but here's a comment to inform you I've just finished this story of one-shots and thanks for the awesome read! :D
yoleah chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
"I'd like to use you for your body now, Booth."

Absolutely. Brilliant. (And so in character!)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
great series loved it nicely done keep up the good work

liz chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
I wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed reading these short chapters that make up into the fire. in a few of them i laughed out loud! i feel that that was a testament to how well you know the characters on bones and your great sense of humor! nice job. some were very sweet and original-and i should know having read quite a few of the fanfic stories about bones! keep it up!
HotWhitford chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
Reading chapter 17, "The Kind of Guy Who Laughs At a Funeral", makes me think that Booth would *really* do anything to have Brennan with him.

Funny how you wrote it. :)
iamiamjake chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
nicely done. particularly 16, 10. The last lines of 14 were brilliant.

MacGyversGirl chapter 17 . 6/8/2009
Don't know if you realized this, but this chapter title (The kind of guy who laughs at a funeral) is a line from the song One Week by the Barenaked Ladies. Haha, listening to it now, it pretty much describes B&B! Love the story!
NotAVideoGirl chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Favorite chapter. So sweet.
njp chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
ur great, nothing more 2 b said!
Kissa1 chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
I'm very bad at commenting when it comes to sex in fics, I just never know exactly what to say. But I still wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed reading this! Your ability to make things light and funny while still sizzling hot is uncanny, and I loved this. And you did it! You wrote 20 drabbles about sex without making it PWP! :D Awesome job! ;)
Kissa1 chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
I love them being semi-domestic. Domestic too, but semi like this is just awesome. :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Kissa1 chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
Okay, this was great! Just great. It's exactly the way Booth (or anyone for that matter, but we don't care about anyone) would have to go about this sort of thing. Turning the tables backwards, saying he belongs to her instead. A lot of times you nail these characters so perfectly, I'm left quite stunned. And this was really one of those times.
Kissa1 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
This needs to actually happen. Just like this, it's simply perfect..!