Reviews for Into the Fire
TheLifeILive chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
I'm sad it's over, but what a great way to end it.

That is where things take on a whole new meaning; when you throw emotions into the mix.

I loved it:)

Leah
mistopher chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
aw i can't believe this series has come to and end. It was one of my favorites.
11nivea342 chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
aw, that last few lines are amazing about faith. *sigh*

aw, no, the end? i'm going to miss it. i hope yous tart another amazing drabble collection like this, please? :)
A chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
A lovely chapter to end a lovely fic. I loved this entire story, and hope you write something else soon. :)
iamwriter chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
She does seem to comfort him as much as he comforts her, even if he is more Physical about his comfort style.
panoplicious chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
Aw, it's over? Darn! It was great :)

This is where I shamefully confess to being one of those people who 'read and lurked'. I loved Into the Fire - I was always pleased to see the update notification in my inbox :). Thanks for a fantastic fic (or rather set of fics)! Please keep writing in the future?

Great job on the last one, have a good day!
forensicsfan chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
Loved the entire series. Sad to see it over.
odalys-ortiz chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
I am sad and happy to see this come to an end. It was a great piece of work that is short and to the point too. I really had a good time reading it. Thank you so much for writing it and all of the updates too_
Chicklit chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
A fitting end to a thoroughly enjoyable exercise. Thank you, as always, for sharing your writing!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
I think it'll take a lifetime for Bones to grasp the concept of faith. Great great work, I've enjoyed reading these ficlets. I always wondered if they'd have that situation where they compared each other. But when it fits, nothing else compares, right?

Cheers.
DaLiza chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
A lovely way to end this highly enjoyable series! I think the opening line of this chap was one of the funniest I've ever read. I look forward to reading more of your other works!
HawkAngel XD chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
awesome!... really cute, indeed!...

HawkAngel
templey chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
Awh, what a great little chapter to read before watching Bones tonight (:

This story has been such a treat to read. I loved loved loved it! You're such a talented writer (:
AuBr3 chapter 20 . 10/1/2008
I loved every one of these! :) Can't wait to read more from you.
DaLiza chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
Love the image of Brennan with her arms around his waist, comforting him, and Booth's hand finding hers. Beautifully written!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »