Reviews for I'll Be Your Lullaby
maddie chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
keep writing i have read all of your WRITING!
Never Surrenders chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
please update! you're writing beautifully in edward's pov (:
widi96 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Would love to read all of the story from Edward's POV. These few chapters are wonderful as was the other story.
Jadey.Loves.Twilight chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I love it story and you other one! They made me a bit sad, but I still loved them! I was just wondering if you were going to post another chapter in Edward's POV.
Timmer chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Thanks for writing EPOV !
Your sweetest dream chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
this is really great, i would love to see edward's pov for the chapter where he leaves and they have that one kiss that's absolutely incrdibly well written :), i know u haven't updated in a while, but many you will again?
stories1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Oh :( It's interesting though. This goes to show that you need to put your thoughts into words for someone to understand, no matter how close you are to them. I remember in Bella's POV, it seemed so obvious to us as readers that she was indeed in love with him with the way she quickly tried to joke it off. But now, with Edward's POV, you see how her answer sounded to the receiver. Interesting :)
stories1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
I wondered why Edward's car turned up at Bella's drive way that night. I've been thinking, from the Twilight world, I am most jealous of the Cullen Kids having such wonderful parents - Carlisle and Esme. I'm more jealous of that relationship than of Bella and Edwards actually, or any of the other couples. I really enjoyed the interaction between Edward and Carlisle, as such as it may be :)
babbles chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I dont know how old this story is but I loved it, specifically EPOV, The airport scene when she kissed him would be awesome from his pov... I doubt you want to revisit this story but if you ever do It would be appreciated...
Kelsie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey I don't know if you are done writing this but it is amazing! You should really do chapter 15 in EPOV!

Great job!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
aww! Now I see why he didn't respond! Ugh!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Hmm... nothing really different happened... i was expecting some drama or something I guess, something that we couldn't pick up in BPOV. It was great nonetheless!
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
o0o0o! This was great!
dream-a-lot chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
:( poor edward. he's clueless. oh, well. it was good, though. Thanks for doing some in EPOV!

Hearts & Hugs