Reviews for Happiness Elude
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow. A simple story concept, elegantly executed. Well written!
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. T.T

The repitition is nice, and I love the 'T-minus' parts.

It has an air to it~

Kind of like a feeling of impending doom and apocolypse.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a story myself. It's a crossover. Check it out sometime when you have time.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love the descriptions. Although a few sentences may seem so long, they are just right. They flow and I can just read them. It's as if they were MADE to be read fast - those lines are amazing.

And the way you described things! Oh, it was beautiful. How they went from sitting next to each other, continuously bouncing the ball back and forth to pressed against each other and kissing. Ah, such a lovely piece!

It's like a work of art. Amazing amazing fic!
wendy chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like it. Sorry I can't come up with anything clever-er to say.
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Eh... That's so cute. I love this story. One of my favourite. XD
P.A. Lovas chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow this was amazing. I'm especially fond of the dialogue, but the whole thing was just beautifully written. Amazing, sweet, and sad all rolled into one. Just…wow
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Beautifully written. I love everything about it that I can't even figure out where to begin. Probably the way Rabi thinks and the counting down of time, with the thumping of the ball against the wall as they just wait. And that whole concept of they have just oh-so-much time left and they finally admitted it...beautiful job! I loved it! Sorry if the review doesn't make much sense, haha.