Reviews for Look Right Through Me
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Well written! I only found a couple of mistakes, such as the typo-ed "completley" in #20.

Is English your first language? Because you write better than many native English speakers I've read here. ;)

*heads off to read the rest of your fics involving Lavi/Rabi*
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Love it, it's an intriguing and yet, amusing introspective on Lavi. :)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
so much like Lavi...
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is the first fic I've read that makes Lavi seem so...human. This definitely matches Lavi's personality, and makes him more realistic. You hear so much about the bookman in Lavi that little things like this go unrecognized. btw, did you make up all of that stuff about Lavi, or did you get it from a website? And I am personally impressed that you did 440 stories. I never would have thought it possible.

Kame
Michika-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
wow... where have you found this information? or is it part imagination and part information?

Good one.. I liked it.. It really sounded like lavi.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ah, now this is what I think Rabi actually is like. The bit about long, straight, dark hair on those he fancy was brilliant, and his little tirade on how he does not, repeat, does not like Allen was quite sweet. Probably accurate if he does indeed fancy Allen, but sweet about all.

The way his progression from model Bookman to someone who cares is very nicely shown, and the last 'fact' just made his character so clear and so heart-breakingly conflicted. He doesn't want to care, and yet he does-that's exactly how I think he really is. I love how he can't imagine there to be another personality as well; it's like he's finally found his true self, and he can't quite believe it, nor is her comfortable with the fact.

All in all, very nicely written, and I hope to see more from this fandom in the future!
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Lovely
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I loved it. Especially the part with poker and how he'll never challenge Allen.

Very nice.
poochie2poochie33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow, that was beautiful...

by the way, i actually have proof that lavi likes lenalee. but i can't post a link here, so email me at poochie2poochie33

i also have tons of gorgouse fanarts of them that can maybe inspire you more to write if ya want ;)
Wingblade Alpha chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
You know, I've never really thought of Rabi as a selfish brat, and I don't intend to start now. "Fake friendship?" Dude, what manga have you been reading? And in case you haven't noticed, Rabi pretty much gave up the whole "no heart" BS that the Bookmen go by. And besides, his supposedly "fake" cheerful personality is what he's known for. I can appreciate your attempts to convey Lavi's character, and for the most part you've succeeded, but you made a mistake in thinking that Kanda and Lavi are ANYTHING alike. Lavi, jaded? No way. Cynical? Occasionally, yes, but Kanda's WAY worse.
pika318 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
There's only one word to describe this.

"IMPRESSIVE!"
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Brilliant in keeping Lavi in character. Good job.
tami3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think it's hard to write something completely genuine and creative about Lavi because that very important no-heart thing has been played to death. Congratulations on writing a richer, deeper character profile that rings stunningly true while being stylistically beautiful.

The format of this fanfiction is so appropriate. When you showed Lavi's interactions with everyone and everything, you restored his complexity that's often lost when people sharply divide his Bookman and human identities. Lavi's ordering of what's significant (maybe/not) or trivial (maybe/not) or liked (maybe/not)or disliked (maybe/not) is so perfectly right. He's enough of a Bookman to be methodical, but enough of a human to be ambivalent-and you show that it's because he's both that he appreciates life instead of being just conflicted about it. Every "number" ends with just the right degree of ironic, wry truth under the simple humor or information, which is Lavi all over.

Loved this.
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great job! I really enjoyed this one too!