Reviews for Pregnancy is Not Always a Happy Affair
choikimmy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
questioning myself as a shikatema fan for only reading this masterpiece 6 years later :(
anyhow, i really like this and especially since they're canon now, i can totally envision this happening! thank you for writing this :)
Didd23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
that was... interesting
Keira chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I think it was amzing it was hilarious but the ending could have been put into a paragraph as it seem alittle bit rushed but it was a real peice of art and maybe you could add some make a sequel.
temari4689 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
lmao Shikamaru seems very mature and reasonable for becoming a father at 17. good for him.
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Another wonderful one-shot! :3
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Nice job.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So, so good! I love how you've written these two. :)
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Awesome! Love it!
honorwolf1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
super funny big time
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aww! That was so cute! I loved it. You did a very fine job of capturing both charaters! I look forward to reading all of your other Shikamarua and Temari stories!
Nolanthebiohazard chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I could read some more about them in this situation Great work, thank you for writing it.
X-ShikaTemaLuv-X chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
"You didn't have to take it out on the poor pregnancy kit." teehee i love that! thats my favorite quote from this (:

Anyways, i totally loved this!
Corentin chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was really, really good.

You captured Temari's emotions apporpiatly, and portrayed them well.

Good work!

dattebayo1213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is amazing. :D
Flauge Fang chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was very well written! Excellent capture of character but also you used very good sensory details that made the story come alive! Very nice story! :)