Reviews for The Jewel
nice and beautiful story! :)))
hi chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Write more of these type! THERE GUD!
jess.sree chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I can't stand it anymore. I'm sorry, but this isn't my cup of tea. I tried, though. I got through 7 chapters, didn't I? I just didn't like how fast this is going. I liked how you gave the initial depth to Bella-like family background and mythical history, but didn't like how you didn't factor that into Bella's personality and social interactions. There is a sort of disconnection between the strong/killer/assassin!Bella vs. clumsy/googoo-eyed!Bella. It's very disconcerting how she can trust the Cullens-especially Edward-so easily after everything that she had gone through. It doesn't make sense! Then again, I don't know your circumstances; maybe you intended it to be THIS FAST-PACED. I personally, no offense to you, prefer a slow, gradual and logical build up of the romance. I think characterization is very important, so I paid attention to that the most. Thank you though, for the read; it was good while I could last.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
So he's a hunter you have to be more clear
MinnieMatthews chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
Let me say it again cheesy
MinnieMatthews chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
One word for u cheesy
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I was hoping bells would sing fighter
Simply Dorelle chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Great story, you have an amazing talent which I wish more FanFiction users possessed. Please continue writing!
GrammerGeek chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
God, this is bad. There are so many writing mistakes that even I lost count. It's a good story, with good premise, but the writing itself is immature. Good effort though.

I'm sorry this review wasn't as positive as you may have hoped for, but honesty is the best policy.

On that note - I can't read anymore of this, unless I wish to kill off anymore brain cells. Sorry.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Um, if you are doing another story in EPOV or other POV's and it's just a telling of this same story in their POV isn't that just a companian peice and not a sequel?
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
The last part was hilarious and I swear you had me crying this entire chapter
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I think i'm starting to get the picture there was a fire Renee and Phil died a vampire probably from Volterra considering the factthe vampire had red eyes am I close or far off but the stors sounds awesome for it only being the first chapter and all well anyways I shall continue reading
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
The story is good, but I'm having trouble with the character. At first she's painfully shy and has a breakdown at the site of the vampires, but all of sudden she's strong and can meet them face on...
Anyway, thanks for posting :)
Hilary chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
This is such an amazing story. You did a fantastic job in writting it! You have skills and a tallent that I hope you will never stop using! Keep the great writting up!
aderrett chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
this was a nice sweet story