Reviews for A Helping Hand
StarrH chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I know I've read your work before but for some reason I must have missed this one. I absolutely loved it...one of the best. Really emotional and passionate. Great sex scenes...almost to great if that's even a possibility.
Anyway, I'm glad I was able to read this.
StrangeAttractors chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Love. This. So much.
Revolos55 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Loved this series when it was being posted back in the day ;) Any hope of an 8th section?
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
Really love this fic~
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Sweet. I like 3
darkfinder chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
what no more so sad .
Tawny Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved these chapters, they were fun and really hot!

I never really considered this pairing before, but I'm a shipper now! XD

Thank you for writing this.
Sherylp87 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
i finally finished reading it. awesome. just freaking awesome. :)
Sherylp87 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
dang, it just gets better and better. i know u haven't updated in a while but please, o please, o please, think about it :)
Sherylp87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You have a delightful way with words :) "Your body's bangin'."

lovin it!
CynicalDog chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Sigh... will there ever be more? Can I bribe you?
CynicalDog chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow, I just adore this fic, every single chapter of it. You should have been writing and directing the TV show because you've got such a great sense of the characters' personalities, and you write with such gorgeous nuance. I can picture Cameron and Sarah saying every word in this story, making every facial expression, and it's awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you... reading this was an absolute delight.
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You're fantastic. I read your story, 'The Edge' and I suddenly reverted back to my middle school obsession for Twilight (the books not the movies). So to say the least, you're obviously a good writer if you make me want to like something that brings a grimace to my face. However you might find this annoying, but I figure a little incentive might help this go my way, so here goes...

Cameron and Sarah are my second favorite paring. Period. They are so perfect for each other it is ridiculous. They literally compliment each other in every way that it is insane for them not to be together.

However the fact that you've written this fantastic story and haven't updated it in a HUGE while means you disagree. It's so unfair! It's one thing for me not to update my stories, I am a mediocre writer just passing time. You on the other hand are a fabulous writer! Stories that have a great start need a heart throbbing middle. Stories with a heart throbbing middle in a very climatic (pun intended)ending! Seriously! You just can't tease your readers into this false sense of security then drop them like last Tuesday's trash. It is inconsiderate.

This is like the blue balls of literature! And I will not stand for this anymore! Despite the fact that I am being hypocritical, I won't allow you to waste a perfectly addictive story! So on behalf of the people who love Sarah and Cameron, please, please, please update! If you finish this story, I'll do something completely and utterly ridiculous of your choosing!

p.s. if the reason you haven't updated this in a while is because of personal reasons I understand, and therefore my previous comments become null and void...well minus the ones that are compliments towards your writing. D
Cas chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You write so well. Gawdamnit! i've just ignited with jealousy. Ahem... I mean, i admire your skills
Donoterase chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Hi, 'TBC' stands for 'to be continued' right? When is that happening allready?