Reviews for A Helping Hand
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
I can't wait for the next update.
VogueThousand chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Awesome job !
grangergirl22 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
Any yet another wonderful/smutty piece of literature from your brilliant mind. I can't wait for an update.
OnlyHope14 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
I love this story :) You write so well
Cold Morning chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Cameron saying, "I will no longer be a candy ass." made me laugh. It's like some of her comments on the show.

Good story so far :)
Alexawynters chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
*giggles* i like that last line.
minako366 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
haha got to love cameron
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Omg, you're totally abandoning this story!
TSCC fan chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
Please update this story soon! It's fantastic!
Crimson Darkness8 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
awesome story, i hope u write more for it soon
Holly chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
This whole fic is a work of art. The humour had me in stitches and the sex scenes were actually sexy instead of smutty!

Extremely well written and something you should be extremely proud of! I was sad that it ended!
1010'jin chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
/"Can I still sex you up?"/ BWAHAHAHAHAHA. That was by far the best ending to any fic I've ever read. God, that was hilarious. Ha ha...
gaby2angel chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
omg that was soo good! I haven't even watched the show :P but i like this fic! i'm gonna check you're channel if you've made more (longer fics from them) if you haven't please make more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
you are now my favorite writer. this story is balls to the wall amazing and you should seriously consider continuing it or finishing it. also second season i heard is starting soon. might be good for inspiration?
poo anonymous chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Oh, heck! Continue, please! You never do this-post a story without an ending. That's partially why I love you(r writing; it's hard for me to decipher at the moment. o.o)!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »