Reviews for A Helping Hand
poo anonymous chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
All of John's comments threw me off. The hand thing.. XD
Pyrobee chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Wow, this story was even better than the last...Yeah, I think I'll hover around your selection for a while. You seem to have the same interests as me..
chrisdga chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
Can't get enough of this story. It's not the first, it's not the second times I read this, is amazing! I love how you write hottest and sweetest things without make the characters OOC... you're amazing.

Favorites now ;)
beachcruzer chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Great series so far. I've enjoyed how they've slowly grown closer through out each chapter. Cameron's lines are also pretty funny. Can't wait to read more.
TheSweetestThing chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Something I've noticed when reading these Sarah/Cameron fan fictions is that they have major flaws with their representation of robotics.

And although some of the things in this story seem slightly far fetched (Cameron developing feelings for Sarah - however human she seemed to be becoming in the series. Let us not forget though that this is a fictional story ;) ), you have done a fantastic job in making it all believable.

I really enjoyed what I read and I hope to see more soon.

Thank you for a romantic, fitting and intelligent read!
April Roars chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
I'm so extremely tired because I've been up reading your story... I just couldn't stop reading it, and that is a very good sign, wouldn't you say? I'm very intrigued by your story... How sweet and slow their relationship develops... And it was very nice that you focused on Cameron and Sarah in the first parts, and didn't include John until later... You made me chuckle several times through the story so far, and you almost made me cry with one of Camerons statements about loneliness.

Very enjoyable to read, and I hope you will continue to write on it, as I would really be grateful if you did.

I'm so tired I can't write you a decent review, such a review a good story like this deserves, and I apologise for that. Some other time perhaps?

Please update. *smiles*

Pricilla Grey chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
This is a great fanfiction. I adore Cameron/Sarah fics, sadly there's not many on ( I recommend if you wanted to read more). Anyway, the story flows very well and even with their relationship, it doesn't seem like Cameron and Sarah are completely OC. I'm very much looking forward to the update :)
angelimmortal chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
Love it! Please keep it coming!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
i hope you do more because this is funny and entertaining

ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 6 . 4/10/2008