Reviews for Cursed
DarkluminateOfNight chapter 1 . 1/8
Great!
Catgirlz99 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story, brotherly fluff is always the best for me, you are an awesome writer!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Loved it. Horrid injuries for Sam this time around. You'd feel claustrophobic I reckon. But I loved it. xo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
keep. !
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It's so hard to find stories like these :P
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I loved how the old woman's anger got out of control and that Sam forgiving Dean helped her move on.

Bobby cold showering the passed out drunk Dean thinking he had taken all the pills was hilarious.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
i love love love this story.i absolutly adore the two boys and how they have each others Dean sometimes is a real ...dick or so .i'm sure you know what i mean
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Well, I've read about 6 of your stories now, and let me just say... You're one sick sonovabitch... But I love your stories. Cheers!
RedHeadedMistress chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Good story. The scene where Dean beat Sam broke my heart.

One thing though. You should never put someone whose overdosed on pills into a cold shower/bath, it can cause them to go into shock. Water should be luke warm.
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Great story! I'd love to see a little more of the recovery, that must have sucked! :) Doesn't it seem kinda funny that whenever Sam is put under a curse, Dean takes it all personally and like never gets over it (i.e. Asylum), but when Dean gets put under a curse, Sam doesn't blame him and forgives him instantly? Dean can be even more sensitive than Sam, which seems kinda funny... :)
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This was a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wa, that was sad! I harbor no blame or hate towards Dean but the angst here, is deep. :( Glad that witch is gone. Loving this! D
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
LOVED the ending. I absolutely love Sam's determinedness to forgive his brother too. Fantastic. 3
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, I love the name too! Cabbage Grove. Cabbage Grove. :D I also love the part where Sam thinks 'Famous last words.' xD Brilliant idea!
Gabi2305 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Great story. I didn't have the time to read a story and only wanted to read the summary but I just couldn't get away from it.

"It had been a long and frustrating recovery but he’d got there in the end." I would have loved to see Sam's recovery not only in a few paragraphs but in at least another chapter. Would have been great to see how Dean cared for a Sam that couldn't see, talk or eat. But as you said it's your story and you end it the way you like.

Great job, hon.