Reviews for Cursed
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Loved it. Horrid injuries for Sam this time around. You'd feel claustrophobic I reckon. But I loved it. xo
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
keep. !
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It's so hard to find stories like these :P
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I loved how the old woman's anger got out of control and that Sam forgiving Dean helped her move on.

Bobby cold showering the passed out drunk Dean thinking he had taken all the pills was hilarious.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
i love love love this story.i absolutly adore the two boys and how they have each others Dean sometimes is a real ...dick or so .i'm sure you know what i mean
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Well, I've read about 6 of your stories now, and let me just say... You're one sick sonovabitch... But I love your stories. Cheers!
RedHeadedMistress chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Good story. The scene where Dean beat Sam broke my heart.

One thing though. You should never put someone whose overdosed on pills into a cold shower/bath, it can cause them to go into shock. Water should be luke warm.
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Great story! I'd love to see a little more of the recovery, that must have sucked! :) Doesn't it seem kinda funny that whenever Sam is put under a curse, Dean takes it all personally and like never gets over it (i.e. Asylum), but when Dean gets put under a curse, Sam doesn't blame him and forgives him instantly? Dean can be even more sensitive than Sam, which seems kinda funny... :)
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This was a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wa, that was sad! I harbor no blame or hate towards Dean but the angst here, is deep. :( Glad that witch is gone. Loving this! D
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
LOVED the ending. I absolutely love Sam's determinedness to forgive his brother too. Fantastic. 3
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, I love the name too! Cabbage Grove. Cabbage Grove. :D I also love the part where Sam thinks 'Famous last words.' xD Brilliant idea!
Gabi2305 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Great story. I didn't have the time to read a story and only wanted to read the summary but I just couldn't get away from it.

"It had been a long and frustrating recovery but he’d got there in the end." I would have loved to see Sam's recovery not only in a few paragraphs but in at least another chapter. Would have been great to see how Dean cared for a Sam that couldn't see, talk or eat. But as you said it's your story and you end it the way you like.

Great job, hon.

Gabi
Mel Storm chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
i loved it! great job.

peace

Mel Storm
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Awesome second chapter/epilogue! OMG only restraints were missing, you had Sam so debilitated - bandaged eyes, wired jaw, impaired hearing, casted arm, bruised and swollen other arm! LOL! Got his panic spot on at waking up and also his main concern - was Dean okay.

Bit evil you giving us the impression Dean might have OD'ed but fit with Aunt Matty's out of control curse! Great that the elder Winchester pre-empted that and flushed the medication down the toilet before drinking himself into a stupor to make sure he wasn't capable of anything else!

Awesome banter when Dean came to, finding himself in the shower with Bobby, still wearing his baseball cap!

And Dean hesitant at seeing Sam, still feeling guilty, but trust the little brother to not blame him at all and want Dean to free himself of the guilt.

Loved the ending, Aunt Matty appearing briefly, Dean making sure the cops weren't too pushy and back in complete protective big brother mode!

A great fic, thanks.