Reviews for Feels Like Tonight
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Do you have a sequel? Like how naruto work hard to get her back?
wp chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
fav couple: naruhina
but reading i was like dont fall 4 him no no slap him slap him u made a full on naruhina fan do that so that means this is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Although I am a big Naruhina fan I can't help but feel happy for her. Finally when he does something like this she didn't give in and Naruto...oh yea he's regretting it. Thanks for the story. :)
Assassel chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great I really hate Naruto in this story. This reminds me of my own experience. Shitty men. True there might not be physical intimacy but what hurts most is that your guy prefers to be with the other girl - emotional infidelity hurts as well. Stupid men. Just because they can't act macho with their girl doesn't mean they have to do it with other women. Why not be with her in the first place. We don't need weak men in our lives. T_T We'll just find someone on par with us then. Trash.

(too emotional) Gah.
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I like this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pleases.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Of course! I feel like its not completed.
nbcaihbsd chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
oh my gosh.. that bastard naruto.. good work Hina. he doesnt deserve you.. but still NaruHina 3 ... aww hope ya will make a sequel or 2nd chapter
Master Solo chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Liking it so far
ten195 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
kml omg! love it! i wondered if anyone would do a story with this plot line. man wish it was more than a one shot! but omg!
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aw, that's kind of sad the way Naruto hurt Hinata, please continue. Peace out.
cool hina-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
awww poor naru-kun it's a good fanfic too
naruhina rocks chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I it keep going ples it
daisy-may chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
yeah this story rocks! GO HINATA SHOW HIM YOU CAN DO BETTER! YEAH! anyway i hope you continue the story, i really can't wait to see what happens next. maybe you can make naruto jealous or something just a thought anyway keep up the great work :D
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OH PRETY PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ooh love this! (i really like naruhina but i absolutely hate cheaters!) naruto should've known better! and the fact that she didn't just take him back... it rocks! besides she can do way better (like a certain redheaded kazekage...)