Reviews for To Sin Is Spirit
*cries*
chessru chapter 6 . 5/29
Well rip predictions. Oh well. Also: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
chessru chapter 4 . 5/29
I'm gonna guess this story ends with lust. It's too perfect not to
Dukka chapter 7 . 2/5
fue hermoso
simplemente
HERMOSO
PiWrite chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
my name thing :P

HE'S NOT JUST PERFECT. HE'S ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.
General Maraxus chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
A rather intriguing story. Very in depth and I comend you on that
Artemis Ignitan chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Gr...I tried to submit a review last night but my laptop froze up on me and I had to shut it off...then I tried again five minutes ago and it froze up again...this is pissing me off...lemme try again and see if I can remember what I wrote...

Oh. Pride. I figured this would be a hard one to write, but you pulled it off beautifully, as per usual. I love how there is this love-hate (but mostly love) aura coming from Yubel throughout the entire fic, and I also love the way the story could fit perfectly into the canon episodes should the writers have chosen to expand on the little plotholes a bit more.

I also am left cooing over the sandcastle memory, imagining Haou with human weaknesses just makes me melt...or should I say human sins? Regardless, I just love that little passage.

Anyways, I love how this fic has progressed, and I think it was ended beautifully. I look forward to seeing more of your work! Until you write again, ja ne!
Rhodanum chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
I think 'shot through the heart' would be the best way in which I could even try to describe the emotional reaction I got from reading this wonderful series of vignettes - especially the very last one.

Yubel's pride - just as her feelings of love - seems to completely override any and all other feelings or objective judgments. The fact that she would feel her heart bursting with pride for Judai even when his actions are the direct cause of her anguish is... simply so wonderful and startlingly fitting for her.

Up until this point, 'Sloth' seemed to be my favorite Sin of the group - because of the soft, heart-warming way in which it was written - but I think 'Pride' takes the first spot now.

There's just something incredibly endearing (and painful, at the same time) about Yubel's steadfast devotion to Judai, despite any and all vicissitudes of faith that she has been forced to face along the way. You've excellently captured this sense of innate tragedy, mingled with a touch of hope, held even to the bitter end.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Aw, the last chapter? T.T Oh well. I enjoyed the read.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Aw, Yubel's like a mother. A fearsome psychotic mother. I love how you managed to incorporate Haou into this one as well. In fact, this entire series was a wonderful idea. Not many write about Yubel for some reason.
Sleix chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
you wrote all the chapters perfectly, it was a treat to read!

It sucks that it's done but I liked it a lot! n.n
Lonely Kitty chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
wow, awesome chapter and awesome timing as well! im glad you ended it like that, i loved this~! i hope you keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty
Artemis Ignitan chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
Oh. This one makes me tingle all over. So beautifully sensual. I can't really say much more, because that is what this chapter is. I'm definetley looking forward to the last chapter!
Lonely Kitty chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
wow! :D you inspired me to write another fic! (amazing since i have to many to keep track of) you will update next wed. right? cant wait! (is it Pride?) keep it up nya!

~Lonely kitty
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
Well, lust is my favorite sin. Now, that I've freaked you out, I just want to say that this would be exactly what Yubel would be thinking. You read Yubel well.