Reviews for A Phoenix Among Hawks
DrakiraDormiens chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
awesome story :)
Moon Princess016 chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I laughed so hard all the time in this... AND FINN FELL OFF HIS BIKE! Laughed so hard. And I like aerrow's and piper's past story. one of the best one's i've ever read. if there's a sequel to this... i'm so reading it!
Yuki Onni chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
I really have to know where you came up with Stork's list of umm... Bad things. Awesome story!
lizzy-1809 chapter 18 . 7/11/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read your sequel! :)
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
great story
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is one of the most different stories I've ever read.
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Hello!

know that it has been quite a while since you finished the story, but never had the time to read it before now:S

I really like it and I'm reading everytime I have the chance;)

he he.

Huggles
I lovedwardcullen and Twilight chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Wow! That was amazing love this chapter. And the clue is... well, i didn't think about that!
I lovedwardcullen and Twilight chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
love how hte story is going! Full of mystery! And the amp stone always becomes bright when Aerrow touches Piper, why? Are they in love without realizing it? anyway, can't wait to read more!

Continue your good work!
I lovedwardcullen and Twilight chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
actually, I just started reading this cool story, i'm only at chapter five right now! It's must be wonderful, love your story and can't wait to finish reading this story and starting to read the sequel!

And for your first fanfiction, i can tell you, you're a natural at writing stories! I hope you will write more stories 'cuzz I can't wait! Love your stories and i'm a BIG FAN of you! I'm sure everyone who has read this story, loves it! This story caught my attention, on the first chapter! The first chapter really made me want to read more! Can't wait to read!

Keep up the good work!:)

Gaara and Sakura fan 4 ever
I lovedwardcullen and Twilight chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Does her necklace make her wake up faster when she is hit by the black-out crystal? Or maybe it protects her? Hum Anyway love your story!
SHFan159 chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
That was one of the best fic's I've ever read congrats
Child of the Storm chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Dude this is an awesome story! Seriously they should make an episode on this story. You should continue on the Amozonian Avenger

Keep up the good work!
Madame.Starlight chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
you know another good way to describe her eyes could be amber. a glittering amber crystal. ] fabby chappy
Madame.Starlight chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
absolutley fabby loved every min of it. im going on to read all of ur chapters ]