Reviews for Catharsis
halas chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
plz plz plz plz plz plz continue this! It's amazing! I love ur stuff! I cant wait to read more.. I'm checking out the rest of ur stories on ur profile right now.. if u have them in some place else as well plz tell me and if u need a beta or just anyone to read ur fic and give a second opinion, I'm here for u.. happy writing!)

Diggin'AWell chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was really good! so dark and poetic! i luv it XD
Bad boy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Well I wanted to assuage your fears about the changing points of view. I read it and understood it just fine. I quite enjoyed it and I believe that both Raven and Robin were beautifully kept in character. I look forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow. I loved this. I almost never read Teen Titan fics but I've always had a fondness for the Robin/Raven pairing (and it's the only one I'll ever read), and this is excellent. I can see how you might leave it as a oneshot, but I'm glad you're planning to continue. If you have some good Robin/Raven stories to recommend, I'd be interested :P In some ways, the start to this story kind of reminds me of some of the themes of Death Note, which is interesting because I never really thought I would compare American comic stuff with Japanese manga, but w/e. Btw, your writing has definitely come a long way - I just read "A Million Deaths" yesterday so I can see where you might still be working with the same ideas, but the execution is really different.

loL, I'm definitely hoping to finish before June but it's impossible to tell. Crazy midterms coming up, plust papers and a TON of work. Enjoy high school (and especially senior year!) while you can!
Jinnx chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
plese update. its really good. but i have a question. you called bruces girlfriend kori. which is starfires name. they are not the same person, right?
Helena Aeris chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
It's been ages since I read a story this deep, exploring into every single emotion and thought. *mouth hangs open in awe*

I really, really look forward to reading more.
LynetteRowan chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ooh . . . I agree. This is too good to just be a oneshot. I like your writting stle. Its very good.
Star Melody chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I'm kind of doing this as I read. Okay so the beginning was well done. My only concern is that the voices of Raven and Robin should differ a little more so that it makes it easier to tell when you've changed perspective. I also wanted to make you aware that you can't close someones eyes after they're dead, if I'm correct they always stay open unless they are closed when the person dies. You also should find another word other than guilty because you use that a little to fequently. Nice use of simalies, metaphores and the like. I think this is pretty descriptive which is nice to see, since I have had a hard time finding fiction that does this well. I think when she confronts Robin and says "You have Batman, but I have no one...etc" she should say that she is just cursed instead of adding the half-demon part since I think it would run a lot smoother. Also the change in perspective gets easer to read as I go one. I do think at this point she begins to sound a bit whiny which brings up questions like is she having to much self-pitty? She feels far more sorry for herself, and also I think it's a little hypocritical that she says the killers chose their life, she chose what she decided to do to. Orchid instead of Lavender(most commonly used) was a nice change. " I ignore the feel of his muscled chest against my back." and "pull her closer to me, all too aware of her chest pressing into my torso." and some of the other details conflict. I can't understand which way she is facing. I also think that the dailogue is a little to...I can't find a word for it...Raven is pleading/whining to much Robin isn't talking enough. Just read your authors note, okay so your aware of the POV confusion(which got better as the story went on so yay for you) and I hope my review was helpful. Honestly I'm not going to go back and look at it since, it's nearly one, I got off of work at 11 after an 7 hour shift and so yeah tiried...I hope it helped and doesn't discourage you since most of it was stuff I didn't like/thought wasn't great. Honestly though I really like your fiction and the idea is great. I think you have a lot of talent and even your authors note and the disclaimer and all sounded lovely and professional. So yeah I can't wait to read the next chapter, assuming I'll ever have time X_X school work band one tiried nacho. Any how good-luck, this is one of the best fictions I've read in a while. So yay! Looking forward to your next chapter. Sorry if anything I wrote was incorrect or offensive, my purpose in this review was helpful stuff and positive input.
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
O... M... G! u have 2 update ASAP! that was an amazing chapter and i cant wait till u update again! Please update soon! its 2 good 2 stop there! Please?

LoneAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
loved it please update again soon...thanks...
Rayne Nightingale chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I absolutely loved how to captured Ravens personality, and views. Also the way you switched point of views back and forth was really good. ] I cant wait until the next chapter. :3
Baird Crevan chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Goodness... Where have you been?

Your eloquence in writing puts us all to shame. I was not only slack-jawed for most of it, but heartily intrigued at your depth of writing.

And what is best is that your conventions are impeccable. I can read it without my mind constantly correcting it- which is... refreshing.

But... I feel like you know all this well enough (but on the off chance that you have not been told, you are an amazing writer), so I won't continue in that sense. The RobRae pairing never made much sense to me until now, after this fic.

Robin does see the light whereas Raven is forced to dwell in the dark. And it makes sense where you are going- Robin has been close to crossing the line before as well...

All that to say this: I will be watching you very carefully... I wish you luck in all of your endeavors. Please keep writing.
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow, I like this, your writing style is really good, the POV's weren't hard to follow at all. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wow, that was awesome.
AtlantaGeorgia chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This story is real intresting. Can't wait until the next chapter.