Reviews for Dreams of a Ten Faced Paladin
Can you continue wings of desire please? I really want to see more.
hey could you do a campione and hotd x over with a oc like the one from your dxd campione x over
Could you use this plot with different rider like accel, gaim, chaser and deathryuger (super sentai)
please do this story its awesome
Kamen rider kabuto and terra formars
Kamen rider kuuga and terra formars
Kamen rider spirit and terra formars

Well it's up you but. I know you don't like it's,
If not it's ok

P.S
Just asking I'm not forcing you or something.
i got idea if you want you and kamen rider chrome should make a special fanfic movie crossover called rider avengers like marvel avengers but with some kamen rider fanfic stroies you and chrome made here the list of riders that should come together. den-o the Masked Ashikabi,rosario to kiva,love hina double trouble,kr ooo the medals of ikki tousen,Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Maelstrom and Mahou Ridaa Negima, if you don't want to you don't have to.
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 21 . 2/4
Please make this a story, if you need help I'm willing to assist you.
general ironox chapter 30 . 1/20
The Kr ghost with Bleach is the good mix, I also think Kamen Rider Ghost had a good mix with Fate Stay Night since all the servent a Hero, You can make a new from like Arthur, CĂș Chulainn...
I wonder if Masaki is going to be Ichigo's Toucon Eyecon?
reydrago chapter 30 . 1/18
well, i wonder how this fic goes, or if instead of bleach it is Fate/stay?
but this fic makes me curious, how ichigo's equvalent of toucon boost go?
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
I rather liked this idea; seeing Ranma get used to a more 'civilised' but still rather chaotic life.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
If you have time to make kamen rider ghost story, why don't you continue your kamen ridaa negima?
Nick terakidan chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
I hope that you have a second chapter of this Bleach/Kamen Rider crossover ready because I want and need MOAR!
The Flame of Judgement chapter 30 . 11/4/2015
You know, I would personally really like to see how this story goes. Especially since it would have Ichigo interacting with people around the world to find the 15 spirits, it could be used as a chance to include other crossovers if you felt like it as well. Just some thoughts, and great chapter.
Cardinel chapter 30 . 11/1/2015
Ooooh, an actual kamen rider ghost crossover! I still want to see you do some of those Ranma/ super sentai crossovers, but ghost is definetly good too. Hope to see a real story soon.