Reviews for Dreams of a Ten Faced Paladin
Pyromania101 chapter 27 . 7/26
Good to have you back. I hope you get back to "FSN: UM" and "Fate Ingens Cor" in good time.
EvanderAdvent chapter 27 . 7/24
YAY! You finally updated something! The only thing better would be you working on your Kamen Rider stories again!
The Flame of Judgement chapter 6 . 7/22
I really liked this idea, for sure do something more with it!
jetslinger333 chapter 27 . 7/21
The story is great but I kinda wish you could continue Familiar of ZerOOO - Return of the Multi-King since someone is trying to continue the original work.
Farmer Kyle chapter 27 . 7/20
Fairly interesting. Ive come to enjoy both Campione and HDxD fictions, and this cross looks promising.

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Isaac Prewett chapter 27 . 7/19
I'm giving love to the chap so it can become a true story! Amazing work! I was just wondering the campione is from the anime or is it an OC?
CloudBloodbane chapter 27 . 7/18
Hmmm this is interesting, I'd like to see more. There aren't that many Campione stories let alone crossovers with dxd.
I my just find and the the campione series my self it seems interesting enough hope to see more later
It was a good aren't that many good Campione stories but this one sounds good.
code R.R chapter 27 . 7/18
huh...I like this. Interesting authorities...I want to see them
Yusei Narukami chapter 27 . 7/18
I don't know much about Campione, I only know so much about Highschool DxD, but irregardless a good start to a story. I definitely want to see more of Mike's backstory with how he met Villetta. I say go for it.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 27 . 7/18
This one has my vote. Your method of molding the worlds of Campione and DxD was,quite smooth, though I can predict some future juggling later on down the line. I can also sense that our fallen angel 'friends' may bite off more than they can chew.

Seriously though, I don't see much of an issue with King Solomon being used. For one thing, the Heretic Gods of Campione are corrupted versions of corrupted tales that have been rewritten a thousand times over. King Solomon might have been a good man with a dozen concubines, but the 'God' version of him would have developed based on outlandish tales of his wisdom and lechery. Combine that with the secret contempt most modern societies would have on his harem, and you get something that is only related to the original Solomon by name.

I do have to wonder though about whether 'the Seal of Solomon' Is part of your future plans though . . .
dsgundam00 chapter 27 . 7/18
after a year and three months I am happy that you updated one of your stories...
SulliMike23 chapter 27 . 7/18
I would check out the other chapters, if I could find the links in your profile. They're not there anymore.
XenonKirito chapter 24 . 6/10
For the Familiar of ZerOOO - Return of the Multi-King...
It wasn't that bad but it was kind of weird to suddenly go straight towards Movie and take Kamen Rider Poseidon from it haha xD

But... If you are going to ever continue Familiar of ZerOOO... Are you going to use OC to make it so that the OC uses the Birth Driver?

Just hope that you can continue the Second season for Familiar of ZerOOO :3
As there aren't that much interesting Kamen Rider Cross-Overs for quite sometime...
To read that is...

Hope that you can release the chapters that you have already written~ :D