Reviews for Dreams of a Ten Faced Paladin
creator of fate chapter 30 . 3/26
Can you please continue your story "familiar of zerOOO" please ? I really love this fanfic already and i hope i can see the next chapter.
king of destroy chapter 24 . 3/17
i am from indonesia and i like your story " familiar of zerOOO ". i hope you continue this story because i will be waiting ( sorry if my english is bad ).
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2016
Can you continue wings of desire please? I really want to see more.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
hey could you do a campione and hotd x over with a oc like the one from your dxd campione x over
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Could you use this plot with different rider like accel, gaim, chaser and deathryuger (super sentai)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
please do this story its awesome
Guest chapter 30 . 4/3/2016
Kamen rider kabuto and terra formars
Kamen rider kuuga and terra formars
Kamen rider spirit and terra formars

Well it's up you but. I know you don't like it's,
If not it's ok

P.S
Just asking I'm not forcing you or something.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2016
i got idea if you want you and kamen rider chrome should make a special fanfic movie crossover called rider avengers like marvel avengers but with some kamen rider fanfic stroies you and chrome made here the list of riders that should come together. den-o the Masked Ashikabi,rosario to kiva,love hina double trouble,kr ooo the medals of ikki tousen,Kamen Rider Fourze: Cosmic Maelstrom and Mahou Ridaa Negima, if you don't want to you don't have to.
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
Please make this a story, if you need help I'm willing to assist you.
general ironox chapter 30 . 1/20/2016
The Kr ghost with Bleach is the good mix, I also think Kamen Rider Ghost had a good mix with Fate Stay Night since all the servent a Hero, You can make a new from like Arthur, CĂș Chulainn...
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
I wonder if Masaki is going to be Ichigo's Toucon Eyecon?
reydrago chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
well, i wonder how this fic goes, or if instead of bleach it is Fate/stay?
but this fic makes me curious, how ichigo's equvalent of toucon boost go?
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
I rather liked this idea; seeing Ranma get used to a more 'civilised' but still rather chaotic life.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
If you have time to make kamen rider ghost story, why don't you continue your kamen ridaa negima?
Nick terakidan chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
I hope that you have a second chapter of this Bleach/Kamen Rider crossover ready because I want and need MOAR!