Reviews for Dreams of a Ten Faced Paladin
Yusei Narukami chapter 21 . 2/3
Haven't seen many Shinkenger fics here. I'd like to see where this goes.
Yusei Narukami chapter 24 . 1/21
Not a bad chapter for the sequel. I would like to definitely see more of this, especially if someone could use the secondary rider system. I say post the rest of the chapters.
Please write this fanfic. I would really like to read more about Ranma's adventures with the Gekirangers.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this into an actual fanfic; ya never know, it may end up as popular as familiar of zer000!
Dwight Wang chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
dude you should totally release the new fanfic for this. it is just bloody amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
I enjoyed this fanfic idea
stardrago chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
Say, you think that you or Chrome could make a crossover of Kamen Rider Gaim with Inuyasha; like during the time when Inuyasha was bonded to the tree by Kikyo, part of his soul would of been reborn and later became Armored Rider Gaim. Or perhaps your version of Nagata Oda got transported and now also faces the Gedoushu, if its the later, please don't mess with the pairings already set in Inuyasha.
DragonXDelinquent chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
Eh Mordred is kinda overly formal here in Apocrypha she talks like a freaking delinquent and is really rude/hotheaded
busterleader92 chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Awesome sequel chapter preview, Paladin. At least you haven't forgotten about this story. I hope you upload the sequel and season 2 of the FOOOZ soon. Also don't forget to help Chrome on his awesome story if you know what I mean if you're not busy on something.
Please for god chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Kamen rider agito and highschool dxd
agito chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Please kamen rider agito dxd is the best again, kamen rider and highschool dxd
Super best chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Your my idol please! Kamen rider agito and Highschool DxD please! Please! Please! As many please! Kamen rider agito and highschool dxd!
The best ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Your the ever it's please next kamen rider Agito x Highschool dxd
Please! please! Please! Please!,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Kamen rider agito and highschool dxd
Pyromania101 chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
I really wish you'd make some of these things into full-blown stories, but more than that, I wish you'd get back to "Fate Ingens Cor" over the summer, and maybe FSN:UM, too. I know you said you would, and I hope you do.