Reviews for Outside Looking In
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Nawwww. This is adorable.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Lovely fic.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Just found this. Nice done. Understated but full of true feelings and emotion of the characters from that time. I really enjoyed it. Especially this paragraph:

"As long as you want, Sarah." Chuck's answering tone lets me know he wants too. That he understands what I'm really asking.

Chuck did understand and would answer the same way if she had ever asked what she really was asking.

Well done
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aww. So cute. A little angsty at first, but still very cute. I liked it. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
Course Jester chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've always liked this one, and I have no idea why I've never posted a review. I'm a fan of any well written story that shows the human side of Casey, and the confused and longing S1 Sarah resonates with the confused and longing S3 Sarah. Nicely done.
hdru6rssfayhu chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I absolutely love the story. My favorite line is easily:

"I really needed to have some closure with him, some time to put the bricks back around my heart one by one to keep everyone out. I got my closure; only, Chuck was already behind the wall with me. Without knowing it, he’s been helping me to restore my protections and hide the two of us away."

It just paints such a great visual.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was so good...great job! I loved it. It was so sweet... (:

Angelica
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
very good.

i really liked it!
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aww tear jearker! i would love to see that happen for them
cowgirl1208 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aw thanks for the story its great hope you continue soon
JMG 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Understated, quiet, delicate, and oh so very well done. Bravo.
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was amazing! One of the best oneshots I've ever read. Everytime I see that you've put out something new, I just know it'll be worth reading.
kev525 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great start!

I can't wait to see what happens next
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Simple and amazing! I loved this part:

You've really captured Sarah perfectly.