Reviews for A Rage for Revenge
Disappearing Rose chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
Patrick Dempsey, God, I would LOVE to have him appear on the show.
Keep up the good work.
Sphinxius chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Seriously fantastic story! I loved the first one, and the sequel was just as awesome. It was a freakin' thrill ride, totally kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for writing such a great story.
TimshelBliss chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Awwwwwww that last line man, I was composed up until that last line 3 Ooooooh just one last chapter that's so sad I love this story!
theschmooples chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Amazing story! It got me hooked from the beginning and kept being interesting to the very end :) very well written!
friendly chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
nice job.. that was really good.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
amazing. i did read your other story Unhinged and that was an awesome story. hope to read more by you~Shante/SDL
sendintheclowns chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Very enjoyable story. Dean is a bit delusional at the end ('Everyone will be okay. Even you will be when I’m gone, Sammy. Maybe not immediately, but I know someday you’ll be okay, little brother.') but that's in keeping with his character.

Thanks for posting :)
sunnyjunedays chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Hi, Brilliant ending to a wonderfully written story. I could feel the evil of Robbie and Gordon so well and you kept our Sam and Dean very true to what we all know and love.

Look forward to reading more of your stories soon. x
nurple-girl chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
An awesome story. Thank you so much for writing it and finishing it. Looking forward to more of your muse!
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Hey, great chapter to round this story up. I enjoyed the intensity and action of the story as it was well blended with the emotional exploration between the brothers. It's always more intense when the hurt or action is blended with the salve of brotherly love and tenderness. Looking forward to your next story. Thanks.
Nana56 chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Great ending! This whole story was good...an awesome sequel, true to characters. I could Gordon's evil smile and hear his evil laugh. *shudder* I just really loved everything about it.

Well done, sweetie. Thank you for posting. :-)
Nana56 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter! Both Robbie and Gordon gone in this one. Woohoo! Guess we dont' have to worry about them anymore, huh?

Excellent. Well done!
sunnyjunedays chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
Hi, Excellent chapter. Loved the ending, Dean entirely sure of his ability to be the big brother Sammy needs and Sammy's admission that he always has been.

Enjoy the movie, looking forward to the next chapter. x
Ash8 chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
Awesome. Thank you.
Jessica chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
that was really really good :):):)