Reviews for Nothing to Prove
Renita Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28
If this is your first fan-fic, then I have to admit that you got the skill. This is an awesome story! I like it although it's a lil bit OOC. You still get the characters very well even though from my opinion there is one moment of Sasusaku that's not describe them at all. Which is the moment when Sasuke agrees to kiss Sakura in Naruto's demand, just to prove that he's not gay. LOL! That was epic though. Good job! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Even if Sasuke is OOC, he is still awesome and made it totally adorable for me as I was reading! I should be studying for my math test right now...he he. Anyways, thanks for the great story, it was totally cute! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
so beautiful really i'm saying(u rocked :))
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
cute
moonfairy014 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
cute! I love it
Seynee chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Can't believe I just stumbled upon this today.

It was so funny, so cute. I love the little hint of NaruHina you dropped when Naruto said he has a date with Hinata. The major NaruHina fan in me squealed! Besides that, I like how you put enough detail on describing the setting (i.e. at the beginning of the story, their kiss, etc.) but not too much detail that it overpowers or distracts the readers from the plot or the characters. :)
Kohaku Hisagi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that was awesome
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i think this was a very sweet story. not only are Sasuke and naruto perfectly in character, but you've also managed to make a very believable situation. I think the twist at the end was very interesting, and it added to the humor of the story. All in all it was very well written. The humor was great. the grammar and spelling perfect. i loved it! great job! You've got yourself a great writing style too!
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Poor Naruto. :))
mdtiger chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I thought it was a great ending. That twist got me and I love the fact that Sasuke wasnt cold or too expressionless when it came to proposing.
J.S. KID chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
sweet and cute.. like it.. continue the great job. XD
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aah, very sweet story..good job..
purpleeyedvocaloid chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
a very very cute story (:

i love it girl!
Rather Preferred chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awww i really loved it! cuute :) i really wish they'd atleast told naruto earlier and not so long after. i mean geez they're getting married, and he still didnt know
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
You have to love Naruto, I guess he'll be late for that date of his with Hinata. Could you see him trying to explain to her why he was late? Very cute!