Reviews for Broken Silhouettes
A-Haley358 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
HEY ITS BEEN LIKE 6 YEARS GIRL.
WHERE'D YOU GO, I MISS YOU SO, SEEMS LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER THAT YOU'VE BEEN GONE.
lol sorry, I had to. If you don't know what song that is its Where'd you go by Fort Minor, I really love that song :p
I just realized that it kinda resembles how Kairi and Sora feel about eachother..hmm..
But pretty please update soon! This story is so addicting and I need to read mooree!
Fasak chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Wow, Sora is creppy in this one
Fasak chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ughhh, man I support CloTi (Tifa x Cloud) the beggining of the part was hard to me XD but well the past of Riku is sad I luv your story:)
Fasak chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Wow Kairi star to be a bitch...I like itB)
Fasak chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I like it:) Your chapter are cool not so short but neither son long
Baby-Sapphire chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Okay, honestly speaking I am NOT a fan of SoKai pairing. I'd rather have Sora and Riku together. That is, if I support Yaoi. But I don't sooo.. anywayy...

I'm not saying I COMPLETELY hate Kairi. I just seldom read stories with SoKai fanfics, but yours is just... It's just soo.. soo... AMAZING. I am speechless. It's breath-taking. I LOVE IT. I love the plot. REALLY. I love they are all intertwined.

Though I kind of got bored at the middle (the part where Kairi tells about her present life, what she thinks and whatnot), seeing that I am kind of impatient when reading, I really understood what you meant by 'foundation' of the story. Because it really brought the atmosphere to me when it came to the climax. It made me crave for MORE.

And I know I speak for the other readers out there, so girl, YOU NEED TO UPDATE! RIGHT. NOW. AS IN, open your word, or get a pen a nd paper and get to it! :))

Lol. I sounded so demanding, didn't I? Sorry. ' All I want to say is, keep up the good work. I love your story, and I hope I can read the next chapter soon. That's all. God bless.

Cheers for writing! Sapph;
Vipsu chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Im in love with this story, and for two days its been all Ive thought about! I know its hard but could you please, plese try to finish it? : )
LeviHeichouCos chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
amazing!i was crying from the rikai (most hated couple EVA!nothing against riku i just hate rikai and soku mostly -_- ANYTHING that messes with sokai) i called my friend and i was balling XD that and sora and kairi got seperated :( now im curious PLZZZZZZ continue it SUCKS and is a piece of shit i hate when a great story is left unfinished (i AM guilty of this and i'm TRYING to continue all my stories on other sites but some are just too hard to continue on fear of being found by a guy who finds it fun to band me) sorry -_- rambling :( but great story :) love thatthe sokai is coming back :D
RedSeaGlassStories chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
I am freaking in love with this story! Is it over? Please if you can, becasue i know how hard it is, tell me wheat happens!
AllLightHasDarkness chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
come on! PLEZ UPDATE!
AllLightHasDarkness chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
updateupdateupdate!
Shadow-Liar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OMG I really ove this story and i know its been like two years but you should really try to finish it! Please
Shadow-Liar chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
When are you going to update this story?
The Hidden Grave chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Hey just would like to say even though i don't review most of the time because well writing reviews on a psp takes for ever, your stories are awesome and hope you continue writing this on because it is one of my few favorites.
GH0ST4303 chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
Oh, C'mon! Update soon! You leave us hanging with this? Update Update Update! Nice job and keep up the awesome work!