Reviews for Puking Pastilles
edolas wendy chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was so good! And as I always say, I wish I could write as good as this. :D
I used to be anorexic (because I'm emetophobic, I cannot handle bulimia) and well...idk what this has to do with anything, but I could kinda relate to Draco.
I'm a huge Draco fangirl btw. 3
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Harsh. Very harsh,, but very well written. Good job!
Sucker 4 Vampires chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was honestly one of the best stories about bulimia. I'm a girl but I love the fact that you pointed out that guys develope eating disorders as well as girls.
padsy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked it. Especially the use of Puking Pastilles, and how you chose Draco to be a bulimic character, and not some girl. And it's nice to hear you've researched.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Nicely done, although I'm wondering about the blood under the fingernails problem?

And you did say to tell you when Draco was being OOC, so I doubt he would "give away" the other sweets, most likely sell them or something.

neverforever13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
ah! thank god. it seems like in every story with a bulimic character, they never never ever use puking pastilles. and that just pisses me off, because honestly, how stupid could you get? they're right there, and so easy! just saying. anyways. good writing, i like it. ;]
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very good story, you did a great job. It shows that you did research. I hate fanfictions that portray eating disorders as not a big deal.

I like that you portrayed Draco's bulimia as his way to become what he thinks is "perfection". This oneshot makes him more human. Extra creativitiy points for making a boy, Draco, the bulimic in this instead of some whiney, angsty gothic Mary Sue. Because usually, people will automatically think bulimiafemale only problem. Guys are bulimic too, not just chicks.
translucency for summertime chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nicely done.
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Very well-written. It'd be neat to see this expanded, but for a drabble it was perfect. You have a great style. :)
the original pink lady chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I think it was brilliantly done, especially where you used a guy because most people seem to think it's only girls who are bulimic. Love it :]