Reviews for Shinigami Phantom
AkabaneKazama chapter 10 . 7/4
I lost it when Danny said "clearly giving no more fucks" X'D
That sentence really sums Danny emotional state with how ridiculous Kurotsuchi is :'D
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/3
ch 10 Chihihi , it hurts . Stinky , green,Vomit , STINKY , WHERE HOW THE HECK ,WHERE TO HIDE: (hight pich voice) IN THE DUPSTER!? iT HURTS . How powerful is the
ghost comparing Hollow/shingami . could they use shingami hollow power ?

What is next ?
FireDragonX23 chapter 10 . 6/17
That second half with Sam and Tucker was really funny.
xTCatxx chapter 10 . 6/14
Ahahahaha that was so good ahahahahahahahaha
Mindaflyer chapter 1 . 6/12
I love how in the summery it says " and then there's Ichigo." does this statement not sum up the entire bleach series?
Black-Feathered Nightingale chapter 10 . 6/12
I don't even know about any favorite lines, I'd have to cite half of the chapter! No really, that was such a fun read and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm so glad to see that you're updating again!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 6/12
this is a good chapter.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 6/11
An interesting premise, but I am confused. I thought only menos class hollows could muster a cero, and they couldn't enter the world of the living without extreme effort/special circumstances . Plus, how did a cero work to transport people?
New Universe Returns chapter 10 . 6/10
Now that's funny.
DD soul chapter 10 . 6/10
Man, I didn't think I'd be seeing any more of this fic, but boy do I love being wrong about this. Loved the chapter, though the pov tended to be a tad off at times. Still, enjoyed reading the fights and cd.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 10 . 6/10
Thanks for updating. :)
gilly boy chapter 10 . 6/10
Wow, just wow. So many rule breaking and when they bring Walker to the Soul Society and he starts talking about Danny owing him one thousand years in prison. That will not make Danny look good; I always imagined that if someone were to find out about that, Danny's reply would be somewhere around the lines of "It was just an anniversary present for my Mom!" The indignity of it all. Wonder what will happen if the Soul Society were to encounter one of Ghost Zone's more inhuman looking residents?
RandomZambi chapter 9 . 6/5
It's been a year Please continue I'm dying here (hehe get it?)
Krusher chapter 5 . 3/7
You had Danny kill in the first chapter... And Danny has killed a few times in the show.
Krusher chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow. Finally someone who actually acknowledges that Danny is willing to kill. For some reason most other authors seem to think Danny isn't gutsy enough to kill even though he has done it a few times in the show.