Reviews for Shinigami Phantom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Seeing what this is I don't think it's gonna end well
Woooooowowwww chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
This chapter had me cracking up!
Gatomongamer chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Another great chapter just wish I didn't have to wait months at a time for them.
I can't see Kenpachi vs Fright Knight ending well for anyone but I'm guessing Kenpachi will recklessly let himself be cut and sent to his worst nightmare (yachiru dying? Becoming weak? Having no one strong enough to challenge him? He must fear something) and yachiru going on a rampage when she sees him disappear.

It would also be great if Danny mentions that he's the ghost of Halloween or if someone realizes that he's the headless horseman and everybody else is just like that doesn't make sense/that makes perfect sense.

And if they do seal him in a pumkin the punk in should instantly get a jack o lantern face if it didn't already have one. But these are just suggestions you don't have to listen to me.
R98 chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
Would it be awesome if you did a triple crossover of Bleach, Danny Phantom and Kamen Rider Ghost together
SonicMax chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
Man I really like this and I can't wait for more!
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
Man, I am happy to not be in Sam and Tucker's shoes right now! XD Good work on the chapter and update when you can! :D
AkabaneKazama chapter 10 . 7/4/2017
I lost it when Danny said "clearly giving no more fucks" X'D
That sentence really sums Danny emotional state with how ridiculous Kurotsuchi is :'D
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
ch 10 Chihihi , it hurts . Stinky , green,Vomit , STINKY , WHERE HOW THE HECK ,WHERE TO HIDE: (hight pich voice) IN THE DUPSTER!? iT HURTS . How powerful is the
ghost comparing Hollow/shingami . could they use shingami hollow power ?

What is next ?
FireDragonX23 chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
That second half with Sam and Tucker was really funny.
xTCatxx chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
Ahahahaha that was so good ahahahahahahahaha
Mindaflyer chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I love how in the summery it says " and then there's Ichigo." does this statement not sum up the entire bleach series?
Black-Feathered Nightingale chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
I don't even know about any favorite lines, I'd have to cite half of the chapter! No really, that was such a fun read and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm so glad to see that you're updating again!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
this is a good chapter.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
An interesting premise, but I am confused. I thought only menos class hollows could muster a cero, and they couldn't enter the world of the living without extreme effort/special circumstances . Plus, how did a cero work to transport people?
New Universe Returns chapter 10 . 6/10/2017