Reviews for Shinigami Phantom
Shinigami no Koneko chapter 9 . 10/11
Probably the only Bleach/Phantom crossover that I like! I'm curious, it's been almost an entire year since you've updated. Do you have irregular updating patterns or are you not interested in continuing this story anymore? Regardless, I enjoyed reading this and if you do continue, please keep up the good work!
AkabaneKazama chapter 9 . 10/7
I already re-read this fic for the fourth times TwT
gilly boy chapter 9 . 9/29
The Soul Society are really screwing everything up, the Shinigami are just way too strict for the free spirited/anarchic ways of the Ghost Zone. I wouldn't be surprised if they reached a point of no return with the Fright Knight. I kind of wish that you would finish this because it was just getting good, I really want so how they handle this situation and they go all slack jawed and Danny when he peacefully goes about this. In a way, Danny is like the Ghost Zone's diplomat.
woah...this is...developments
PIPeDReam chapter 4 . 7/10
oh jeez...
so we have three worlds instead of two, with the newcomers having some sort of ability to transport themselves and others between the thee
in other words everything's getting swapped about and screwed up
PipeDReam chapter 1 . 7/7
wait this used to have 30 CHAPTERS?!
Specter14 chapter 9 . 5/12
Wow... This is amazing! It's the first Bleach-DP crossover I've been really interested in reading. And, it was updated only a few months ago so it has a good chance of being updated again! :D That makes me happy! Thanks for writing this awesome fic and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :) :)
GRAVITY GHOST chapter 9 . 3/17
Woah, please update!
ElizabethBathog chapter 9 . 3/11
This is awesome! Update soon! :D
This story looks very interesting, although I do wonder what happened to Dash.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/13
very good
Marz1 chapter 1 . 1/26
interesting start!
Girl-of-Action chapter 9 . 1/18
This has been a very fun story to read! It actually got me into watching Danny Phantom again. Looking forward to the continuation, and thanks for writing! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Ch 9

Just when the after life zone is attacked by the Fright Knight and the habitat of the Ghost Zone is close to extinction you decided to stop.

What happens next?