Reviews for A Butler's Wish
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
He does know Lloyd's name...he just chooses not to use it. xD I see how it is.

Anywaaaay...superb oneshot you have here. I love a story that focuses on Sebastian, he's so overlooked.

-adds to favorites- And it's well-written to boot! This is what I call fanfiction gold.
onestepback chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww... how short and sweet!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Well, I'm sure I already told you how much I simply adore this story, but allow me to possibly reiterate: ::fangirl spaz::

And now that I completely understand everything-since you sorta... had to explain it to me... .;;-I just love it even more! Sebastian should be exploited as more of a parental figure to Zelos than he really is. Unless there were those old-fashioned nun-nannies, but I don't think they would have tolerated Zelos' not-so-conservative behavior. He'd practically have dozens of rulers forcefully tattooed on his knuckles. Yup.

And I love the way you describe the butler. You don't give it any bad rap, but use words that grace it with respect, honor, and dignity. Also how you've chosen to portray Sebastian as a character-wise, dignified, steady-does him great justice. It's also a great contrast to the persona you gave Zelos, which creates even more depth for the character in focus. Basically, flattening Zelos and Lloyd allowed the other times minor characters to be brought into light and given depth-but I'm sure you've discovered this by now, as this piece shows. :)

I really love this, I really do. Although, I still think it should be "my dear boy" at the very end, as "son" and "boy" can be synonymous and I think it more properly fits the mood the situation has created. But in the end, it's your story.

...Yes'm... I'll get to your Synome nao. .;;

::adds to favs::
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aww... _

This was short, but cute. :)

I don't see too many oneshots where Sebastian is included, and in such a way. He really is like a father to Zelos. Much moreso than his own father was.

I can't quite see how he would go to the beach with Lloyd, but blame it on my tendency towards sheelos. _;;

Still, this was cute.